First a Miracle Now a Surprise or two

Jase's POV

Jase's POV

12:40pm

Just when you think everything's normal it turns to shit again.

I sit in the room alone holding Lacey's hand. Everyone went home and my parents took Ivy. I told them all to go get some sleep and come back in the morning. Sam and my parents said I should too but I can't leave my princess alone. I did once but I'm not again.

I look up at her pale face. Although she looks sick she does look peacefully sleeping with a smile on her face.

"Mm Jase?"Her eyes open slowly and she blinks a few times probably clearing up her vision.

"I'm right here princess." I kiss her cheek then rub my thumb against the back of her hand.

"Where am I?" She asks looking tired.

"The hospital." I push a piece of hair away from her forehead.

"Oh. What's wrong with me?" She looks at me with pain in her eyes.

"I don't know princess but we'll figure out soon." I kiss her forehead and she falls asleep again.

2:30am

A knock on the door wakes me up but not sleeping beauty. I swear when that girls asleep nothing can wake her up. Except Ivy that's when she goes into mom mode. Back to the door.

"Come in." I say and see the same doctor Lacey had before walk in.

"I am so sorry about Lacey. We have prescription for her so she just needs to take 2 pills a day of these."

She hands me a paper bag. I look at her with confusion. She jerks her head to the bag while trying not to smile.

I open the bag and take out the bottle of pills. I read the title 'Prenatal Vitamins.'

"Wait what?"

"Lacey was supposed to be infertile but she is indeed pregnant. Her body is trying to still recover from the car accident and get ready to let the baby grow that is why she threw up blood. It seems as though this baby is a miracle."

Lacey's POV

I wake up to a smiling Jase who is stroking my hair. He kisses my forehead then helps me sit up.

"Why are you smiling so hard Jase? It's kinda creepy."

He shrugs and hands me a paper bag.

"What's this?"

"Your medicine."

I look at the bag and pull out the bottle. I read the title which says Prenatal Vitamins.

"Wh-? A-are you sure these are mine?!" I look up and see him smiling still nodding his head.

I feel tears fall down my cheeks as my lips form into a ginormous smile. I'm pregnant!

"I'm pregnant!" He nods.

"You are." I try to get up but he stops me.

"I can't have you hurt yourself anymore."

"I was just gonna give you a hug but never mind now." I pull away from him.

"No no a hug is fine." He pulls me tight into a hug.

We hold each other for a long time. The door opens and in walks Jase's parents and my mom. I take Ivy from Jase after he kisses her cheeks and hugs her. I do the same. I missed my baby.

I look into her crystal blue eyes just as she says "Mama!"

Everyone gasps including me.

"Dada!" She looks over at Jase and points to him then claps her hands.

Wow she's smart.

"Good job Ivy! Who's my little princess! You are! You're daddy's little princess!" Jase grabs Ivy and tosses her up and down in the air then kisses her cheeks and tickles her.

"Well that was a suprise!!" Catherine says laughing.

"Oh and I have one more well me and Jase do."

All three of them look at us.

"What is it honey?" My mom asks.

"I'm pregnant."

Catherine and my mom scream like high school cheerleaders. I would know I was one. They start talking about planning a baby shower, baby names, a wedding , etc. John hugs me then pats his sons back.

Jase's POV

My dad finally gets Sam and my mom to leave.

"I can't believe your pregnant."

"Me neither."

"I love you." She says looking deep into my eyes.

"And I love you." I lean forward and peck her in the lips.

I almost forgot Ivy was in my lap until she started giggling and clapping when I kissed Lacey.

"I love you too Ivy." Lacey takes Ivy and kisses her forehead. "And you miracle baby." She puts a hand on her flat stomach.

I watch the two princesses in my life then look down at Lacey's stomach.

Maybe there will be three princesses in my life or two princesses and one prince. Either way I'll be happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End!! Thanks so much for reading my book!!

Just kidding! Did I scare you? Good! That means you were paying attention. And just so you know I don't know a ton of medical information. What happened in this chapter was made up but who knows it could maybe happen.

Is the time right? If you don't know what I mean go back to the chapter titled 'The right time.'

Comment and say some names for boys and girls you may want!! I'll try to update by Saturday!! Love ya'll 😘