Telling the Parents Part 2

Jase's POV

Jase's POV

~Flashback~

"So son what was this news you needed to tell your mother and I."

"Um Hope is uh pregnant."

"I'm sorry honey... I thought you just said you got Hope pregnant." My mom says chuckling nervously.

"I did."

"What?! How did this happen?!"

"Honey I think you know how it happened." My dad tells my mom.

"Shut up John!" My mother starts crying. "Jase how did this happen?"

"I... Me and Hope had unprotected sex when I saw Lacey and Lance together. I thought they were still together but she was breaking up with him. I guess I just got jealous and wanted something to occupy my time." My mom starts to cry more while my dad looks disappointed.

"I know there's no excuse for what I did. And now I have to pay the price."

"And how do you think Hope feels about being pregnant and carrying your baby because of a stupid mistake you made son?" My dad asks me while pointing to Hope.

"I really could care less-"

"Jase! Don't be rude!"

"Oh come on mother! You don't like Hope. I don't even like Hope. She only used me to get revenge on Lacey and make Lacey's life a disaster. She stole Lance from Lacey in middle school and now me."

"Hope why would you do that?" My mom asks Hope.

"Because Lacey stole my life. She has everything. She has parents, friends, and family. Plus she has popularity." Hope answers.

"Hope all you care about is popularity! You wanted to abort the baby just because you didn't want to be known as the pregnant girl at school! You don't even care about killing our unborn baby. That's why I want custody of the baby." I yell at her.

"What?! You wanted to abort my baby's child! Get out of my house! Once the baby is born Jase will get custody then I want you out of his life!" My mom yells at Hope.

"Fine!" Hope yells then stomps out the room. The front door slams and we hear a car speed out the driveway.

"Son what are you going to do? You have to be responsible." My dad asks me with pity in his eyes.

"I'll get a job. And my own apartment. I guess I'll be independent."

"You don't have to do that honey. We have a lot of money. You can stay here and turn one of the guest rooms into a nursery. Please don't leave." My mom cries again.

"Alright mom. I'll get custody of the baby, stay here, and raise the baby."

My mom stands up from her chair and races over to mine. She hugs me tightly.

"Good. I don't want my baby to leave me yet."

"Son what about Lacey."

"I don't know. She already knows Hope is pregnant. She forgave me for being a douche our whole senior year. I really like her. I'm pretty sure I love her."

"Aw! I knew it! I saw it in yours and her eyes when I took a picture of you two." My mom says.

"Honey didn't I tell you to stop spying on the two of them." My dad laughs at my moms puppy dog face.

"But honey the two of them are so adorable!"

My parents laugh at my surprised face.

"You stalk me and Lacey? And you let her?" I back away from my crazy parents as they laugh at my reaction. "I'm gonna go see Taylor now."

"And Lacey!" My mom yells to me when I'm at the front door.

"Whatever mom! Bye!" I hear them both say bye as I hope into my truck.

~Flashback over~

"Jase!" I snap out of my flashback and see Lacey with a concerned look on her face.

"What?"I ask confused as to what she asked.

"I said how did the talk with your parents go?"

"Oh um it went fine. My mom probably hates Hope even more now." We laugh.

We stop laughing. I stare into her beautiful brown eyes.

"You okay?"

"Never better." I kiss her forehead and we go back over to Taylor's hospital bed.

Guess I have to wait to tell Lacey about my baby and me getting custody of him/her.

================================================================================================================================================================

Taylor's getting better!! What do you think about her little boo? 😘