Luke knows

'LAZY SONG- Bruno Mars' girl version

Luke

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey's POV

I put on a black Victoria's Secret sports bra and yoga shorts. Then some rhinestone t-strap sandals. I think I might take a walk around the neighborhood.

...20 seconds and 5 steps out the house later...

Nah! I'm too lazy.

I walk over to Jase's house and take the key from under the mat then step in and close the door. His house still looks the same as it did when we were little. Tons of pictures everywhere. On every wall and every space.

"Jase! I'm here!"

"Upstairs!" I walk up the stairs to the second floor and come up to Jase's room.

It has blue walls and a hardwood floor. He has tons of football and basketball player posters on his walls. I walk over to his bed and sit down. Then I look to my right and see a photo in a frame on his nightstand.

Aww! We look so cute.

It's a picture of me and Jase at the park. Not just at the park, but at our special spot.

Jase walks out of the bathroom in just a towel. Water droplets are dripping from his wet hair and chest. Then that leads me to stare at his amazingly hot 6 pack. Plus his towel is hanging a little low. Quickly, I pull out my phone and start a game of temple run.

Oh my god! He looked hot! I mean did you see his abs-

Shut up! Gross! Best friend! Remember?

Sexy best friend.

Ughh. I groan at my stupid head. Gosh I am so confused.

"Hey J." I say without looking up from my phone. I hear him shuffling across the room and finally look up. He put on basketball shorts but isn't wearing a shirt.