Three's Company

================================================================================================================================================================

Lacey's POV

I wake up with an arm around my waist. It's not as warm and tingling as Jase's but it's still comforting. Turning my head to see Lance asleep behind me. Then I look at the clock 7:20. Great there's like 1 hour until school starts. I try to sit up but Lance's arm tightens around my waist.

"Lance." I poke his chest. Nothing. "Lance." I poke his cheek and still nothing. "Lance!" I push him and he falls off the bed. "Oops." I giggle as he groans and sits up.

"Oh so you think this is funny?" He says in a husky tone.

"No." I try to say but wind up laughing. He tackles me and stats to tickle me.

"Say sorry and I'll stop."

"Ok ok! I'm sorry!" He stops. "What is up with everyone and tickling me?"

He shrugs. "So you wanna me to give you a ride to school?"

"Sure and I'll help you get your schedule and find your classes."

"Cool thanks beautiful." He kisses my cheek and helps me up off the bed. Then we both start getting ready for school. I let him wear a black t-shirt, black jeans, and a leather jacket from Duke's closet. While I wear a pretty strapless colorful dress with a brown belt on the waist with a sweetheart neckline and the shoes are black lace stiletto heels.

Then at 8:00 we head off for school after we eat breakfast.

Jase's POV

I wake up with a major headache and start to remember the party from yesterday. Then I remember that I forgot Lacey. Shit! I hope she's not mad at me.

I walk over to the window and see hers open. What shocks me isn't the guy on top of her. It's that the guy is Lance. The rival of our football team. He is a football captain just like me. I hate him. We are enemies and both of us know it.

I get over it, because I'm not dating Lacey. She's not mine. She can date and hook up with whoever she wants. Although I feel really jealous.

Lacey's POV

We get to school and everyone's looking at Lance. Of course cuz he's new and hot. I forgave him and gave him another chance. But we're starting off as friends. Hopefully I can go through this without any problems.

After we get to the office I walk to his first period which is Math.

It comes time for lunch and I walk with Lance to the cafeteria. We get to the table and I let him sit in my seat. Jase pulls me into his lap and I'm fine with that. I glance over at Lance and he looks like he's about to blow a gasket until I smile at him. He smiles back and continues to eat his lunch. The cheerleaders at the table start asking him questions.

"Where are you from?"

"How old are you?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Do you want one?"

"Guys you should really ask one question at a time." Idiots. They smile, ask again in the same exact way, and wait for him to answer all of them.

"He came from Varsity High. He is 18. He doesn't have a girlfriend." I answer for him.

The girls look at me with a glare then look back at Lance dreamingly.

"Do you want one?" Again the question is asked.

"Yeah I don't have a girlfriend... I want one but I do have someone in mind." He glances up at me but no one else noticed. Apparently Jase did because his arm tightens around my waist.

"J clam down." I whisper in his ear and kiss his cheek.

Everyone at the table has knowing smiles. Weirdos it was a friendly kiss. Plus it was on the cheek.

Lance looks mad. Uh boys! Can't make one happy without the other one pissed off. Geez!

................................................................................................................................................................

Now you guys know who Lance is and what the relationship between Lacey, Lance, and Jase is. Updates will now become weekly!!

 Updates will now become weekly!!