Luke and Lacey

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

The team is still at Jase's house, so I walk back over to my house. I lay on my bed while listening to music on my laptop.

There's a knock on my door, so I put my laptop on my desk and skip over to the door. I open it to see Luke leaning on the doorway with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey Luke. What's up with you and the smiling?"

He lightly pushes past me and walks across my room to my bed then sits down. I turn to him and laugh.

"Oh yeah sure come on in." I say with sarcasm.

"Oh thanks." He says as I laugh again and sit next to him.

"Yeah so did you come here for a reason?"

"Well I thought you would want me here. I'm hurt." He fakes a sad face and puts his hand over his heart.

"Oh shut up and tell me what you came here for." I slightly push him.

"Fine fine. I know when I'm not wanted."

"Aw lukie! You know I love you!" I kiss his cheek.

I chuckle while he glares at me then I gesture for him to continue. "Anyways I think you should tell Jase."

Jase's POV

Me and the guys are in my kitchen. I grab my phone and call Lacey who seemed to disappear.

"Hello?" Lacey.

"Hey Lace." Me.

"Oh hey." Lacey.

I hear someone in the background ask her something and she replies 'it's Jase.' I noticed the voice sounds like a guy and I feel a tinge of jealousy.

"Sorry that was Luke." Lacey.

Luke?! What the hell is he doing over there? Why are they together?

"Oh cool. So is it fine if me and the team come over and stay in the game room?" Me.

"Yeah no problem." Lacey.

"K see you in a bit." Me.

"K." Lacey.

I hang up and tell the guys we're leaving. Then I lock the door as we slowly walk over to Lacey's house.

"Sooo we going to lace's house huh?" River asks with a smirk on his face.

"So?"

"So she's hot." Brian says.

"Where's Luke?" Quinn asks.

"With Lacey."

"With her? Why?" Will asks.

"I dunno."