Regrets

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

~A year later~

"So how is everyone?" I ask sadly.

I miss everyone. I'm sitting in my dorm room all alone. I'm always this lonely here. The only person I have is Lance but he has a girlfriend now. So he doesn't have time for me. I especially miss Jase but it was for the best.

"We're all good. Well Hope had the baby four months ago so I no longer have to hear her whine and complain. Jase is really depressed sometimes but taking care of the baby helps him and the guys are helping him out. Why'd you make him leave? You two need each other." Chasity whines.

"Yeah and the baby needs its dad in his or her life."

"What?" She asks me sounding confused.

"The baby and Jase. If Jase left with me to New York he wouldn't be with the baby."

"Um who told you that?!" Chasity asks anxiously.

"Hope. Why?"

"When did she tell you that?" You can hear the anger in her voice.

"Prom Night."

"That's why you left? That's why you went to New York and didn't tell Jase. And that's why you told Jase to go home." She tells herself.

"Yeah that's kinda what I just said."

"Jase got full custody of the baby. Hope was proven not to be a good parent. Jase was going to tell you on prom night but you left and never came back."

"What?! She-she. Hope told me... I stayed away from Jase for a year thinking he would stay with Hope for the baby?! I stayed here with no one by my side. Even Lance left me. He has a girlfriend and I'm alone by myself. I miss all of you and I stayed away thinking I made a good decision for everyone. I'm so stupid! Why didn't I think of the custody thing? Oh my god! I probably broke Jase's heart. He'll never talk to me again." I cry into the phone.

"Well then I guess you better get your ass up and get packing." I hear a voice say. Although it's not in the phone nor does it sound like Chasity's voice. Or for that matter a girls voice.

I look at me door to see Lance leaning on the doorway looking at me. He walks over to me, takes the phone, and talks to Chas.

"She'll have to talk to you later Chasity. She has to pack her bags. She'll meet you at her house tomorrow for the thanksgiving dinner. Oh but promise me you won't tell anyone she's coming." He hangs up the phone and sits beside me.

"How did you know about the dinner?" I ask him.

"Jase told me." Well duh. They are like best friends now. Not brothers like Jase and Duke. Or best friends/ sisters like Me and Chas. But Jase and Lance are close like Jase and Luke.

"Oh well what now?"

"Get packing!"

~Next day~

I drag my bags out the airport to the cab by the curb outside.

"To this address please."

I hand the man a piece of paper with my houses address written on it.

I take out my phone out and text someone important. You know who. Jase.

We're about 10 minutes away from my house when we pass a green light. It's a four way road and out of nowhere I see a 18 wheeler truck trying to stop. All I hear is the tires squealing and horns being blown. The last thing I see is the truck lights as it crashes into my side of the car. Then I see darkness...

================================================================================================================================================================