Prom

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

Prom.

Every girls dream. The one thing everyone looks forward to.

Well graduation too, but anyways.

Sadly, Jase had to go with Hope. She pulled the baby card. 'Jase your baby is inside my stomach. You didn't want me to get an abortion. So the least you can do is go to prom with me.'

God I really can't stand her. I don't know what happened to her. We use to be really good friends.

I asked Lance to go to prom with me and he agreed. Thank god we're really good friends now. I also found out him and Jase are friends. When did that happen?

Anyways as I was saying... Prom. I think this may turn out to be a good night. I really hope so.

I look in the mirror at myself. I'm wearing a floor length white chiffon strapless prom dress with silver stilettos. My hair is in a bun with loose pieces falling to the side of my face. My nails are french manicured and so are my toes.

Smiling I turn around in a circle staring at my flowy dress in the mirror. Hearing the door bell ring, I close my door and walk down the stairs. My mom giggles with Catherine while snapping pictures as I come down. I notice everyone's already here and ready to go.

"Hey guys." I smile.

"Hey! You look really pretty." Chasity hugs me.

"Girl look at you!! I mean wow. You look amazing."

She's wearing a forever unique Deana leopard print prom dress with black gladiator high heels. And her hair is a loose side fishtail braid.

Hope stands off near the corner of the room alone. I know I don't like her. None of us do... but we can at least treat her like a human.

"You look nice too Hope." I tell her.

She actually does even with the little baby bump.

I know your probably like huh? She wasn't lying about the pregnancy?

I was too.

Her blonde hair is in big curls with a braided headband crown and she's wearing a black one shoulder dress.

She looks at me and says thanks. Out the corner of my eye I see Jase looking at me. Turning my head I see him nudge his head towards the stairs. He tells the guys he'll be back. Then two minutes, later I tell Chas that I'll be back. The group doesn't even notice that both of us left in the same direction. I walk downstairs and look around for Jase but I don't see him. All of a sudden hands pull me into the dark game room.

"You look incredible. Really beautiful princess." Jase tells me as he pecks me on the lips. I can feel him looking at me even though we're in the dark. "But I think you would look even more incredible with your hair down." He says as he takes the bun out. My wild curly hair falls down into my face.