Hate that I Love You

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

"Lacey get up! The guys will be here soon to give you a ride. I'm not going to school today since I'm sick." Duke yells through the door.

I sit up and look over at my alarm clock.

7:30am

"Okay I'm up!" I yell back and fix my bed.

I go into my bathroom and lock the door. Then brush my teeth and take a shower. Once I'm done I wrap myself in a towel then step out to see a figure sitting on my bed.

"Ahh!" I scream and step forward to see who it is.

"Jase! What are you doing in my room?! Gosh you could've given me a heart attack! You idiot!"

I turn around to my dresser and grab my brush. When I chuck it at his head, he dodges it. Sadly.

"Sorry princess. And watch the face!"

"Drama queen." I mutter to myself.

"I'm sorry. What? I didn't quite hear you. You wanna say that a little bit louder?" He slowly steps closer to me.

As I back up he keeps walking closer until I bump into the bathroom door. He smirks and puts one hand resting on the door, other in his pocket, and he is standing with his ankles crossing.

"U-um n-nothing." I stutter.

What the hell is wrong with you?

This is J. Jase. Jasey. Why are you acting weird?

"Really?"

"Yep. Now move. We have to get to school."

"I don't wanna."

"Wha-What are you talking about we have to go now or-"

I'm interrupted by his warm lips pressed firmly against mine. I kiss him back as he takes his hand out of his pocket and caresses my face. I, on the other hand, am still holding onto my towel.

Wait! Towel?!

I pull apart from him an look down. "J move. I need to put clothes on."

"You don't have to. I mean I like the view."

"Perv." I push his chest away from me as I hear his deep husky laugh and walk back over to my dresser. I hear my bed dip down and I turn around to see him laying on his side while watching me.

"I'm getting dressed. Out."

He gets up and walks to the door.

"Thank you."

"No problem princess."

He leaves the room and I let out a breath I had probably been holding in forever.