Ivy's birthday

Farrah

Farrah

Jase's POV

Jase's POV

I wake up with my arm around Lacey's waist. She's only one month pregnant and she already has a big bump. I rub her bloated stomach not trying to wake her but she moves. She turns around hugs me tightly. I hug her back and kiss her forehead. She escapes the hug and hurries to the bathroom. I follow her and walk in just in time to see her throwing up. I hold her hair back and rub her back as she continues. Once she's down she flushes the toilet and wipes her mouth. She moves to the sink and stands in front of it looking in the mirror. I stand behind her wrap my arms around her waist.

"You okay?" I ask her looking at her tired and worn out figure.

I lean in closer to her only to kiss her hand.

"Vomit and morning breath. I don't think so." she says giggling.

After we brush our teeth she finally gives me a kiss.

"Jase! Do you know what today is?!" Lacey asks while jumping on the bed.

"Yeah I do. I mean I should or I would be a terrible father. And get down before you fall off and break something."

"Party pooper." She sticks her tongue out at me then runs out the room.

I chase her while she laughs. She runs to Ivy's room and I follow. Ivy's already up but is concentrating on the music merry go round on her crib above her.

She hears me and Lacey come in then looks at us. She rolls on her stomach and smiles. "Dada! Mama!"

"Hi baby! Happy birthday! You're getting so big!" Lacey says to Ivy as she picks her up.

"Looks like daddy is going to have to fight off all the guys when Ivy gets older." I say walking toward the two of them.

"Don't worry mommy will distract daddy so you can have a boyfriend before your 80. He's such a party pooper! Isn't he?!" she says to a giggling Ivy.

Lacey hands me Ivy then walks out the room.

"Happy birthday sweetheart! I love you so much!" I say kissing her cheek.