New Buddies

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

One week later

Since Hope has been here it seems that me and Lance hang out more and her and Jase do too. I'm fine with hanging out with Lance but I don't want Hope anywhere near Jase. She is just going to whore around and cheat on him. No I'm not just saying that because Jase likes her. I know Hope she was my best friend, my sister but she betrayed me for her own benefit. She threw me away like I was nothing. So now she's nothing...she's trash.

"Hey you okay beautiful?"

I look up to see Lance.

"Yeah fine." I say as he sits across from me on my bed.

"You sure. You blanked out for like five minutes."

I look out my window to see Hope and Jase making out on his bed. My eyes start to water. Lance looks to where I looked and then over at me. He sits beside me and hugs me rocking us side to side.

"Hey it's okay. You're fine. He's just wrapped up in lust. There is nothing else going on between them."

"Why are you even defending him? I thought you liked me? Surely getting Jase out of the picture would benefit you."

"I do like you but I want you to be happy with whatever decision you make."

I kiss him on the corner of his lips and he kisses my forehead.

~Next day~

Lance walks with me to my locker.

"Cheer up beautiful."

Our fingers are intertwined; so he kisses my knuckles. He is so sweet. Maybe I should give him another chance. I don't know but I will definitely think about it.

Jase's POV

I walk into school with Hope under my arm. The guys all look at her with lust. No douches this is my girl. Although she does wear revealing stuff but she says its just for me so I'm okay with it.

Lance and Lacey walk in together and for some reason I want to beat the shit out of him. Then I glare at their hands and get madder when he kisses her hand. Are they going out now?!

"Babe? You ok?" I look over to see Hope.

"Yeah just fine babe."

I kiss her on the lips and pull away. She pulls me back to her and we start to make out until the bell rings. Hope walks off and I turn around to see Lacey kiss Lance on the corner of his lips. Okay now I want to kill him.

Lacey's POV

I walk away from Lance and to my class. Jase ignores me so I let him. He wants to act like a douche and jackass let him. I go to the bathroom and see Hope with her arms around some guy flirting and touching.

See I knew it. She didn't waste any time.

At lunch Jase brings over Hope. Out the corner of my eye I see Lance and Duke tense up. Duke knows everything about what happened between me, Lance, and Hope. I get up to throw away my tray and walk back to see Hope in my seat beside Jase.

"Uh your in my seat." I say politely even though I want to rip out her hair extensions.

"Lace it's just a seat." Jase rolls his eyes.

Well someone's rude. What's up his ass. Plus he hasn't called me princess since Hope got here.

"Yeah which I always sit in."

"Things change."

Everyone at the table gasps. They never saw us fight with each other. Now that I think of it I can't remember a time we ever fought.

"Low blow dude." Tanner shakes his head.

"Fine jackass how about I just sit here." I sit on Lance's lap. He's right in front of Jase. "Is it fine if I sit here?"

"Sure beautiful."

"Great." Jase and I glare at each other.

"So what's everyone's name? All I know is who Jase and Lacey are." Hope interrupts our glaring and asks sweetly.

"Oh stop acting all innocent. I bet you just wanna know the guys names so you can hook up with them!" I put on a face that said I know what your up to and she puts on her poker face making Jase think she's all innocent.

"Lace!"

"Yes Jase?" I ask nicely and look up to see him looking like he wants to kill me. Everyone at the table can feel the tension and stays quiet.

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing. I'm perfectly fine. Sorry I'm such a nuiscance. I'll leave you and your whore alone."

I get off Lance's lap and pull his hand so he follows me.

Jase's POV

I watch her and Lance walk away.

"You're not going to say anything to her. You just let her call me a whore and run off with Lance. You're just gonna let Duke and his stupid friends laugh at that bitch insulting your girlfriend." Hope complains.

"Because first of all you are a whore. Second don't call my sister a bitch. Also great acting I thought you said you were new and didn't know our names." Duke leaves with the rest of the table following. Now me and Hope are alone.

Yeah how does she know Duke's name.

Eh. Probably from one of her classes.

................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for the long wait!! Next update maybe tomorrow if not definitely by Friday!! yay!! upcoming tons of drama! do u think u can handle it? Now here's a sneak peek into the future... It's not the next chapter just so you know. 😊 It's the one after Duke's POV.

** PS I literally love the song above so much!!!!! It's on repeat as we speak 'Trevor Daniel- Youth'

................................................................................................................................................................

Sneak Peak

I take off his shirt and run my hands down his chest and abs. He groans and kisses down my neck as I trail my hands slowly down his back. He nibbles on one spot on my neck then sucks on it, causing me to moan loudly. I dig my nails in his back softly making him groan again and involuntarily grinding his hips into mine. He rips my shirt off and tosses it to the floor.

"Hey!" I whine.

"Don't worry. I'll get you a new one." He says while pecking my lips and pulling off my shorts.

................................................................................................................................................................