She's A Player

Lacey

Lacey

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jase's POV

I absolutely hate school. It's so boring and it's only Wednesday. All the girls are all over me. Well except Lace and Chasity. It gets annoying sometimes.

Today is football practice and lucky for us, while we take a break the cheerleaders will be on the field.

After PE, I walk to my locker and see Brittany.

Wait or is it Whitney? I have no idea.

She looks like she's trying too hard for my attention. I mean she's wearing a top where her fake boobs are popping out. Come on. Are you that desperate? Plus she is wearing shorts that hardly cover her ass. God! Girls like this are so annoying. I fucked you once can't you just move on already... I have.

Then she starts blabbering on about how her summer was. Really Brittany? I don't care.

Out the corner of my eye I see Lacey and one of the guys on the football team. Brown hair, brown eyes, football jersey. Josh. She's flirting with him?

Ew what the hell.

I turn back to Whitney who is still talking. I swear next time I need some duck tape or some ear plugs. This girl is a fucking chatter box.

Turning back around trying to ignore this insane girl spilling her whole life secrets to me, I see something really disturbing. Lacey and Josh making out. Groaning in disgust I look away and feel a weird churning or something in my stomach.

Jealous much?

No. I'm not jealous.

I think you are.

No I'm not. Now shut up.

I snap out of my inner argument to see Lacey snapping her fingers in my face. Whoa. When did she get here? That must of been some fast make out.

"Hey come on. We gotta go to class." Lacey pulls my arm and I notice Brittany is nowhere to be found.

"Hey. Where did Brittany go?" I ask Lacey while walking down the hallway. She looks over at me and makes a confused face.

"You mean Olivia?"

Oh that's her name. Whoa I was way off. Whatever.

"Yeah. Where'd she go?"

"Oh well, I told her to go away. That you're not interested and that she talks too damn much."

See this is my best friend.

"God. Thank you. I swear my ears were gonna bleed." She laughs while we start walking to chemistry. "So how was Josh?"

She looks confused at what I just asked. "Who's Josh?"

"The guy on the football team you were just sucking face with."

"Ohh I thought his name was Jake."

Wow. She is just as bad as me with remembering names.

"But he was okay I guess." She shrugs and looks away from me.

"Bet I'm better."

"Haha J you're so funny." She laughs and walks into the classroom door.

Um that wasn't a joke.

I walk inside the room and take my seat in the back as the bell rings. While we wait on the teacher I see Lacey smiling looking at Brock who winked at her. Another guy on the football team. Really?! He starts walking over and sits in front of her.

"Hey Lacey."

"Hi."

"So after school today. You wanna hang out?" Hang out my ass Brock. You just wanna get in her pants. I answer quickly before she can say anything.

"She can't. She's already busy." She looks over at me confused.

"I am?"

"Yep you are."

"Oh okay." She turns to look at Brock. "Sorry maybe another time."

"Sure thing. Later." He walks away and Lacey looks over at me. But not mad just with a confused look on her face.

"Why the weird face princess?"

"Um what was his name?" That's when I burst out laughing. Just like I said horrible with names.

At lunch I sit at the regular table and everyone else comes up except Lacey. I look around and see her at the swim team's table making out with Greg. I think that's his name.

"Hey what's wrong man?" Wesley asks me.

"Huh? Oh uh nothing."

"Yeaaaah sure."

I'm not jealous. Right?

Finally Lacey comes over to our table and sits next to me.

"Had fun with the swimmer, Lace?" Luke smirks and the rest of the table looks at her.

"Yes Lukie. Now leave me alone stalker." She steals fries from him then winks at him.

"Yes Lace I am totally stalking you." Luke winks back at her.

Those two have some weird relationship. I'm surprised they never dated.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************