New Girl

Hope

Hope

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey's POV

One week later

I walk into my chemistry class with Jase and sit beside him. As we start talking the bell rings and the teacher walks in then starts the lesson for today. Ten minutes after class starts the teacher stops because of a knock at the door. A girl with platinum blonde hair comes walking in. She is wearing a really short skirt and shirt where her boobs are on display.

Whore.

"Class we have a new student."

She looks into the crowd of people in the class and catches my gaze then I recognize her blue eyes. And figure out who she is. This is the girl that ruined your life 3 years ago.

"Hi my name is Hope. Hope Lane."

I turn to look at Jase and notice that he is raking over Hope's body with his eyes.

Ew he is totally eye raping her.

That bitch.

Jealous?

I snap out of my thoughts and smack Jase on the back of his head.

"Ouch." He whispers and glares at me. I smile and wave at him then he chuckles and returns to eye raping Hope.

"Can anybody give Ms. Lane a tour of the school?" The teacher asks while also trying to take his eyes off of Hope.

Nasty.

All the guys raise their hands. Pathetic.

Then Jase raises his hand. What. The. Hell.

"Lacey. Ms. Robertson. Why don't you?"

"I'd rather not."

"Why not?"

"Personal reasons."

"Fine then Mr.Rodreguiz" I look over to see Jase smiling and look in the front of the class to see Hope smiling at him mouthing the words 'call me.'

Slut.

"Why don-"

"You know what! I would love to give her the tour actually."

"Okay great. Well why don't you two give some facts about yourselves."

"Well I went to Varsity High." Hope smirks while looking at me.

"Yeah I know." I angrily answer.

"And one of my friend there was Lance. You know him. Don't you?"

"Why does it matter?!" Everyone is looking in between me and her confused at our arguement.

Jase nudges me, "Calm down princess." I look back at Hope and smile.

"Yes I know him. And I know you. And I don't like you. So why don't we move on from the fucking meet and greet. Cuz I don't wanna know anything else about you. K best friend?"

Everyone, even the teacher stare at me in surprise, except Hope who is still smirking at me.

Bitch.

The bell finally rings and I'm the first one out and speed to my locker. Jase comes up and taps my shoulder while closing my locker so I can look at him.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just tired." I sigh and hold my throbbing head while laying against the cold lockers.

"What happened a few minutes ago." Jase pulls me towards him into his arms and hugs me for a second then holds my shoulders to look into my tired eyes. "What's going on?"

"Nothing. Everything. Can you just drive me home? I don't feel well."

He nods and takes my hand guiding me to his truck. He parks in his drive way and unbuckles mine and his seatbelt.

"I said home. Meaning my house."

"I know. But I'm staying with you, your gonna come over to my house so i can keep an eye on you. You don't look too good."

"Okay."

We get out and walk into his house. He pulls me to his room and I lay on his bed.

"My head hurts J." He leaves and comes back with a pill and a glass of water. I take the pill and drink the water then take my shoes off then lie down and close my eyes. I feel the bed deep and I'm pulled into Jase's arms. I lay my head on his chest and nuzzle my head into the side of his neck.

"I hope you feel better princess."

"Me too." I murmur to myself and cringe when I hear him say 'Hope.' I fall asleep thinking of the reasons she is at my school, and pray that she stays away from me and Jase. But from then on I knew I had jinxed myself.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

New update will probably be Monday September 9th!