Still Into You

Still into you by Paramore is the video. Dedicated to the character Lance who is still in love with Lacey.

 Dedicated to the character Lance who is still in love with Lacey

Lendell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lance's POV

Today's the day.

The big game everyone's talking about.

The football game between Varsity vs Alpyne.

Honestly I don't even care about the game... all I care about is seeing HER.

The Captain of Varsity, me, has to talk and meet with the Captain of Alpyne. Who just so happens to be Jase Rodriguez. I hate that guy not for who he is but he has something that I want... someone... HER.

Lacey Robertson

Lacey Robertson's best friend is Jase. I was told she cheated on me with him. But I was an idiot to believe that. So Lacey is now my ex-girlfriend.

I still love her. But I cheated on her not the other way around. That night at the party was the worst mistake I ever made. And I wish I could take it back. I would've never done that if I hadn't been told about Lacey and Jase's affair. But that's still no excuse... I chose to listen to a lie and took a negative action. Doesn't matter I'll fix everything. I've given her space now I just have to convince her that I really do miss her and love her still.

She told me she loves me. She still means it though, right? Even if it is deep down. She does. Or did.

The team and I are on the school buses headed to Fort Pitt now. When we arrive I see their team by a black SUV and one girl. Lacey. Damn she looks beautiful. She's wearing a halter shirt and black leather pants, that make her long legs look sexy. Wow she changed... she's wearing makeup which she looked great without before... no glasses; either way she is spectacular... no braces which has made her smile even more incredible. She's gorgeous just as extravagant as she was before when she thought no one noticed her... but I did.

Their team leaves Jase and Lacey alone. I stare at the two as they talk and smile. Then Jase looks over, sees our bus and they get in the backseat of his car. The bus stops and I get out, already strolling over to the car. I see them about to kiss and knock on the window.

Yes! That was so close.

Plus she's not wearing a shirt and with him!

Glad I was there to stop them.

She puts on his jersey and steps out with him.

"What are you doing here Lance?" Jase rudely asks me.

To steal your best friend.

"Just to meet the teams captain. Oh hey Lacey." She ignores me and looks off towards the buses. The dickwad takes her hand and they both smile at each other.

What the hell?! Why is he holding her hand?! Why is he holding... My girl's hand?! She sees me glaring at their hands and smirks. Which actually looks very appealing if you ask me.

"Hi Lance."

God I love that voice. I thought I would never hear that voice again.

"So are you two together now?" Her eyes widen as she looks stunned by my question.

Please say no. Please say no.

"Yep. Lacey's my girlfriend. Has been for a while.  She'll be cheering for me during the game... while wearing my jersey."

What?! The !? Heck?! I glare at Jase as he glares back.

That asshole stole my girl.

Oh I get it. I apparently took Lindsey Mitchell from him. So it's a 'you take my girl, and I'll take yours' situation. But in all honestly that girl was a whore. She came onto me at a party and Jase saw and thought I was into her. I haven't even kissed, hell even thought of another girl after what happened with Lacey.

"Well well well. You and Lacey together. Nice Rodriguez."

"You already hurt her once. So why don't you stay the fuck away."

"It was a mistake. I still care about her. And what do you know... did she even tell  you the full story?"

"Don't care. Stay away or you'll have to deal with me."

"I'm not scared of you Rodriguez."

"Should be."

We glare and become angrier until Lacey runs up just in the nick of time. She stands in between us and tells Jase to calm down. She kisses him and that really pissed me off.

He can get tons of girls... I only want one girl and that's Lacey.

 I only want one girl and that's Lacey