Hanging out with Taylor

Can't blame a girl for trying by Sabrina Carpenter. The song represents Lacey 😍

 The song represents Lacey 😍

Taylor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey's POV

After we leave Starbucks, Jase asks if it's alright to go visit his sister. And I tell him of course it's fine. After 20 minutes of driving we arrive and he parks outside the huge building. We walk in hand in hand to the nurse counter.

"Can I please know what room Taylor Rodreguiz is now in?"

"Do you have relation towards Ms. Taylor?"

The nurse flirts with him by batting her fake eyelashes, but she looks like she has something in her eye. It seems as though she is in her late 20's. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She would be pretty, IF she didn't cake her face with makeup. Out of nowhere she puts her hand on his arm. He slightly grimaces while trying to pull his arm out of her grasp.

"Can you just tell us where his sister's room is, so we can be on our way?" I snap at the annoying nurse.

"Sure. She's in room 210 on the third floor." She snaps back at me.

I glare at her and pull Jase's hand, dragging him to the elevator. I step inside and throw Jase's hand out of mine. Then I press the number three button and lean in the corner of the elevator with my arms crossed.

"Aww princess. What's wrong? Is someone jealous?" He smirks and walks toward me.

"Um no. I'm not." He puts his arms by my shoulders. My heart speeds up.

"Yes you are." He smirks.

Stupid smirk... I'm literally so close to slapping the crap out of this boy.

"No I'm not."

"Um yes you are."

I don't answer back or look at him. He leans forward and kisses my neck. His warm breath on my shoulder makes me shiver.