Class Fight

{Who remembers this fight on Jersey shore?! Who do you think actually won?}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey's POV

I didn't want to come to school today but Taylor was the one who talked me into it.

~Flashback~

"Lacey? Are you gonna go back to school?"

"I really don't want to."

"Is it because of my stupid brother?" She pouts with puppy dog eyes.

"Kinda." She looks at me like she knows I'm lying. "Yes."

"I'm really sorry. But I guess it's my turn to give you advice. Hold your head high and don't listen to what others think."

"Wow thanks. Who told you that?"

"You did." She smiles.

"I did, didn't I." She nods. I pull her into a tight hug and kiss her head. "Thank you."

"So can we watch The Hunger Games?" She asks excitingly.

"Of course we can gorgeous!"

~Flashback over~

I got to my 1st period. Jase and I still aren't talking to each other since the party. It's been a week. I'm a mess. Unfortunately, both Jase and Hope are in my class. I sit down at my seat, which is bad for me, because they coincidentally sit behind me. Her giggling is making me nauseous. A binder drops on the floor.

"Hey Lacey can you pick that up?" Jase asks me.

Did he just call me Lacey? Again! My actual name! Not a nickname! Not Lace! Or princess! Or anything! Well that just hurts.

"Yeah." I pick up the binder and turn around to give it to him.

But what do I see?! Him and Hope totally making out! Where is the teacher when you need him?

"Do you want your binder or not, Rodreguiz?" I ask irritated.

But they keep making out. It took all of my self control not to smack them silly with the binder.

Finally!

The teacher walks in, "Ms. Lane and Mr. Rodriguez. No PDA in my classroom. Unless you want to visit the principals office. And a detention with me later today."

Hope snatches the binder from me and holds it up to Jase, "Here you go, babe!" She smiles as Jase takes it.

"Thanks princess!"