Telling the parents

Jase's POV

Jase's POV

"Really Jase? We have been standing here for like ten minutes already. Just open your damn door." Hope says while I stand and look at the door knob.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up and leave him alone Hope. He's about to tell his parents that he got a whore pregnant for gods sake." Lacey yells at Hope. She turns to me and puts her hand on my chest.

"Jase... Please open the door. I promise you, everything will be fine. Okay?" She kisses me lightly then puts my hand on the door knob. Hope scoffs and mutters, I could've done that. No she probably couldn't have. I wouldn't had listened to her.

I take a deep breath and turn the door knob. Goodbye sweet world.

"Hey honey." My mom says when she sees me walk into the living room. Lacey walks beside me holding my hand and my mom screams when she sees her.

"Lacey! You and my baby are holding hands. What happened to the nice boy Lance?" My mom hugs her not noticing Hope in the room. Not that she cares anyway. I know I don't.

"We're not together anymore Catherine." Lacey hugs my mom back.

"Aww that's too bad sweetie. John owes me 20 bucks now though."

"Why?" I ask confused.

"Because he thought Lacey and Lance would stay together. And I said no. I just knew that you and Lacey would be together. Me and Sam would take pictures and videos of you two all the time when you were little. Aw that reminds me of when Sam and I got a video of my little Jase proposing to Lacey. We had the ceremony and you gave her a ring pop. You told her to keep it and she said she would treasure it. Ten minutes later it goes missing and we find Jase hiding with a blue tongue." Lacey bursts out laughing while I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Catherine you're embarrassing Jase." Lacey pinches my cheeks. I slap her hand away.

"Okay enough but really there's a reason why we're here. And Hope." I point over to Hope who is looking bored while standing in a corner.

"Oh hello Hope. Lovely to see you again." My mom says while clenching her teeth together. "Not." She whispers to Lacey but I hear. Hope didn't hear, good.

Lacey and Catherine giggle together. See they get along so well. Not like my mom and Hope.

"You too Mrs. Rodreguiz." Hope says. My mom didn't want Hope calling her by her name.

"John sweetie Lacey, Jase, and Hope have something to tell us. Come quickly." My mom yells at my dad.

My dad comes down the stairs in less than a minute.

"Lacey! Where have you been?!" He pulls Lacey into a hug. She hugs him back.

"Oh here and there. I missed you, Catherine, and Taylor a ton."