She's back Part I

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

I'm at my locker looking in the mirror. Who is this girl?

She looks awful. She looks tired and mean. That's not me. The only emotion I've been feeling lately is anger. Right now I feel like I wanna punch someone. I get suspended for beating up a horrible girl who stole something very valuable to me?

Okay. What kind of fucked up school is this?!

And then I find out that Hope gets my captain spot on the cheer team. Ain't that a bitch!

Oh well she can have it. Graduation is coming up and I need to figure out what college I'm going to as well as what I'm going to major in. So far I got nothing.

Anyways I'm back bitches!!!

"Ahh!!!" I turn around to see my best friend, Chasity, running at me and it looks like she has no intentions of stopping. Before I can move, she jumps on me causing me to lose my balance. We both fall to the ground laughing as people smile at us and walk by.

"God I missed you!! It's not as fun being a bitch without you." I start to laugh.

"Haha. That's hilarious Chas. Now can you pleasssee get off!"

She gets off then helps me up. As I look in my locker for my binder I see her face change from happiness to pure disgust.

"Ew that is just plain nasty! Jase and Hope made up during your suspension. And they had sex. She's been talking about it every single practice. We don't even cheer anymore she just gossips the whole time!"

I turn around to see Jase trapping Hope in between himself and the lockers. They're intensely making out. I shrug. Same old, same old.

"Plus there's that stupid rumor Hope made up and the dumbass instantly believed her." Chas says to herself forgetting that I was by her.

"What rumor?"

Chasity looks at the lockers with wide eyes like she's a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

"Damn it! I wasn't supposed to tell her that! Stupid big mouth!" She stomps her foot while muttering to herself.

She slowly turns her head towards me while grimacing. And I give her a 'You better tell me what the hell you're talking about or else' face.

"Well... When Hope stole your necklace and you found out at school Jase was pissed. He wouldn't talk to her like at all. Then I guess he saw you and Lance together because of Hope. And she made up a rumor that you and Lance did 'it'."

My mouth drops as I stare at Chasity with a 'what the hell did you just say' look on my face.

"Duke asked me not to tell you anything. Please don't tell him I told you."

I am still frozen and quiet. Hope made a rumor about me? I can't believe she is ruining my life again. Does she not have anything better to do?

"Lacey are you okay?" I don't answer but still look like I'm in shock.

My mouth turns into a scary evil smirk. That bitch. She thinks she can make a rumor about me and then live a perfect life. Uh I don't think so.

Duke, Luke, Wes, and Freddy walk over to us and talk to Chasity.

Jase believed Hope. Not me. He chose Hope over me. She's definitely ruining my life again. My face changes to a shocked sad look.

"Dude what's wrong with Lace?" Wes asks Duke.

"Dude I just got here the same time as you." Duke says irritated then looks over at Chasity. "Chas what's wrong with my sister?"

"Yeah she looks like she saw a ghost." Luke teases. Chas elbows him in the stomach.

"Ouch! Gosh woman! You are one mean sister."

"Whatever! I may... have told Lace about the rumor that Hope spread." She looks down at the ground.

"You what?!?!" Duke yells as a crowd forms around all of us.

"I'm sorry! But I'm more scared of her then you." She points her thumb over her shoulder at me who's still frozen leaning against the lockers.

I really can't believe those two! Why is she still after me? What did I do?

"Lace are you okay?" Freddy asks while waving his hand in front of my face.

I snap out of my trance and shake my head. "No not really."

Then I hear people in the crowd talking.

"Is she okay?"

"Probably not I mean that bitch Hope stole her dads necklace."

"Plus she stole Jase."

"I can't believe how much of a tool he is."

"Man when Lacey was beating up Hope that was the most hottest thing ever."

"Hell yeah it was."

"Where's Lance?"

"Yeah he's never here when the two of them are fighting."

"I think Lance and Lacey are a more cuter couple then Lacey and Jase."

"No Jase and Lacey are made for each other."

Then Hope walks to the front of the crowd while holding Jase's hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...

Sorry the update took so long. And I probably won't update until next week because I have sooo much school work to do. 😫

 😫