Still Unforgiven, Or Are You

Jase's POV

Jase's POV

I am so excited. Today is Monday and Lacey said on Friday that she would come talk to me. I waited the whole weekend for Monday to finally be here.

Damn I sound like a girl don't I?

Oh well.

Today is really important. And I want everything to go perfect. I need Lacey to forgive me.

The bell rings for 1st period to begin so I hurry and walk to Lacey's locker then put in her combination. Putting the red roses in her locker I smile then shut the door.

Lacey's POV

I decided to give Jase another chance. I walk to his locker and see Hope leaning on it. He is a few feet away from her and looks pissed off. Hiding behind the wall I stand and listen to their conversation. I know I shouldn't but I really feel the need to.

"What do you want?" I hear Jase ask.

"I need to talk to you." Hope whines.

"No just leave me alone." I hear his footsteps disappear then Hope's heels clicking after him.

"Jase! I'm pregnant!"

"You're what?!"

I don't hear anymore of their conversation because I'm already running off to the bathroom. I lock myself in a stall and start to cry as I think about the fact that Jase and I can't be together as I hoped and planned.

Jase's POV

"I said I'm pregnant."

"So?"

"It's yours." I turn to her with a look of disbelief on my face.

"No no no no no." I say as I pace around. Back and forth beside the row of lockers. This can't be happening.

"I have the test. You want to see it?" She holds up the pregnancy test. It has a pink plus sign on it.

Hell.

"No no. This can't be right. I only had sex with you once. And that was like 4 or 5 weeks ago."

"Exactly." She smiles sadly. Probably because she doesn't want her figure to go away. "I mean I don't want it. I'll probably have an-"

"Don't you dare say an abortion! That's my child too! I may not like you. But you will not kill my baby!"

Hell no she's not going to kill my child. I mean I will love the baby the same even though I wish the mom was another person.

"It's my body Jase!"

"Is that the only thing you care about?! Your fucking body?! You don't care if you kill a freaking innocent human being?!"