Still Unforgiven, Or Are You Part 2

***Mature content up soon***

Lacey's POV

After Jase and I's conversation and kiss in the cafeteria, I think things just might work out. Duke and Jase aren't talking still but the others have apologized and forgiven each other. I don't know what to do to get those two to talk.

We get to my house and the group goes downstairs.

"We'll be down there soon." I grab Jase's hand and pull him upstairs to my room.

I open the door and sit him down on the edge of my be then walk over to the bed and close the door.

I turn around to see him not at the edge of my bed but in front of me. He presses his body closer to mine as he pushes a lock of hair out of my face.

"I'm so sorry for everything I've put you through princess. I don't know why I did what I did. And I hope you can really forgive me an not just say it."

"I do forgive you Jase."

"No you don't. Your looking at me like I ran over your cat."

"I hate cats."

"Okay then your rabbit. You like rabbits." I smile sadly. "See there it is again. What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know Jase!" I push him away from me and walk over to the other side of my room. "I was going to admit that I liked you but Hope came. And I saw that look on your face every time you like a girl. It hurt so I knew I wouldn't have a chance. Then Lance shows up. And he cheated on me with Hope then you choose her over me. Do you know how that felt? Both of the guys I had feelings for left me for a girl that hated me and wanted to destroy my life. I... Now she's pregnant." I sit on the edge of my bed and wipe the tears that fell down my face. I'm such a crybaby.

Silence is the only thing you hear between us.

"She wants to get an abortion." He says and sits beside me.

"Why?" My voice cracks from thinking about an innocent baby being killing.

"She doesn't want people to look at her weird or laugh at her." He laughs bitterly. "Oh and she really only cares about her figure. How can she even think about abortion? I can't believe I actually thought I liked her. I don't know what I was thinking. What a mistake." He holds his head in hands.

"Hey a lot of people make mistakes." I rub his back.

We sit in a comfortable silence for about five minutes.

"Can you ever forgive mine? All I really care about is you. I need you. And I want to be with you." He looks intensely into my eyes.

I lean forward and kiss him. He kisses me back and pulls me in top of him. I pull away from the kiss.