Happy Birthday! I Think?

**** Mature content up ahead ****

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later- March 8th

Lacey's POV

He leans in to kiss me and his soft lips brush against mine. I close the space in between us and press my lips to his.

He licks my bottom lip and I decline. Suddenly I'm pushed back on his bed with him on top of me. I gasp and he takes to the chance to plunge his tongue into my mouth. I moan as his fingertips touch the hem of my shirt. I take off his shirt and run my hands down his chest and abs. He groans and kisses down my neck as I trail my hands slowly down his back. He nibbles on one spot on my neck then sucks on it, causing me to moan loudly. I dig my nails in his back softly making him groan again and involuntarily grinding his hips into mine. He rips my shirt off and tosses it to the floor.

"Hey!" I whine.

"Don't worry. I'll get you a new one." He says while pecking my lips and pulling off my shorts.

He kisses down my chest and to my stomach. Then returns back up to my face and kisses my lips again. I unzip his pants and slide them of his waist. He kicks them to the floor and gazes down intently at me. We both lean into each other and start to kiss again. The kiss is getting hot and passionate as our tongues fight for control. When I reach for the waistband of his boxers my phone starts ringing.

"Just ignore it." I murmur against his lips and start to pull down the waistband.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

"I think you should pick it up." He says while breathing heavily and getting off of me.

I sit up and glare at my phone as I see Jase has called like 10 times. He also left 28 messages.

Jase: I am so sorry princess! Happy birthday! You don't know how bad I feel. :(

After the game we started talking for a whole week. Then Jase stopped sitting with us at lunch and hanging out with us. Him and Hope have gotten way closer.

I toss my phone off the bed and to the floor. Lance turns around to look at me. I pull on his shirt while Lance stays wearing his boxers and no shirt. He moves to sit in front of me while I sit cross cross.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. But thanks for today."

"Of course beautiful it's your birthday!" He smiles causing me to smile.