What Did You Do Again?

Lacey's POV

I slam my bedroom door and fall face first onto my bed. That's when the waterfall breaks loose.

Knock. Knock.

I walk over to the door and open it to reveal my mom with a cup of milk and some cookies. She walks into my room sets the plate and cup on my nightstand then pulls me into a hug. I cry into her arms for who knows how long.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Jase hates me. The new girl changed him and he loves her and hates me."

"Sweetie I'm sure he doesn't hate you." She caresses my cheek and I pull back with a wince. She lightly taps my cheek.

"Ow mom."

"What happened honey?"

"I got into a fight with the new girl." My mom gasps.

"Honey. You know you shouldn't be fighting. What happened?"

"She kept provoking me and Jase called her princess and-and she st-stole the ne-necklace fr-from da-dad." Tears start to roll down my face once again.

"Oh honey I am so sorry." My mom pulls me into a tight bear hug. I feel her tears on my shirt. I know she misses dad as much as I do.

Jase's POV

School is finally over. Today was intense. Hope is fine now but she has bruises all over her face.

I walk into my room and put my bag on the ground. I look out my window and see Mrs.Robertson hugging a crying Lacey.

What did I do?

Hope's POV

Stupid bitch! She messed up my face. Jase is gone finally! God, I hate acting like I like him or love him. Because I definitely don't!

================================================================================================================================================================

~One week later~

Lacey's POV

The school called my mom and told her I was suspended for two weeks. She wasn't mad or disappointed more like she pitied me. Which I hate.

I get out of bed and take a shower, then put on a summer dress and gladiator sandals. I grab my phone and look for his contact number. I press it and wait.

"Hello?" He says groggily like he just woke up.

"Hey sorry if I woke you up. But I got suspended from school for two weeks."

"You're fine gorgeous and really? What'd you do this time?"

"I beat up Hope."

He laughs and causes me to laugh. See he's a really good friend/boyfriend.

"Lance I'm bored and I'm crying my eyes out."

"Don't worry beautiful you can talk to me about it."

"Okay thanks. Meet me at our schools football field?"

"See you in 30 minutes."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

Hope's POV

Okay so the swelling on my face has gone down and I look hot again. Jase hasn't talked to me all week.

Good.

It's all part of the plan.

I drive to his house and look next door to see Lacey get into her car and drive in the direction the school is.

Probably to talk to Lance.

Yep.

This is just getting better and better.

I get out the car once she's gone and ring the door bell. He opens the door and sees me then frowns.

"Aw not happy to see me baby?" I kiss him on the cheek and he wipes it off then walks past me while closing his door.

"No." He starts to walk over to Lacey's house.

"She's not there. But I can show you where she is."

Jase's POV

"Hope. What are we doing here?"

"Just look." She points at the football field benches. I look at the top of the benches and see Lacey with Lance.

What the hell?! You know what forget that apology.

Hope drives me back home and I walk to room. She follows me upstairs and sits beside me on my bed.

"Why did you take her necklace?"

"I feel so so bad! You don't know how bad I feel! We were friends before she hated me. I always use to borrow and wear her stuff. I didn't realize how much the necklace meant to her."

"Yeah well..." She moves so she is straddling and starts to kiss my neck.

This does not feel the same as when you kissed Lacey.

Stop thinking about her. She has Lance. You saw them together.

Right. I should just enjoy Hope.

"I hope you're still not mad at me." She takes off my shirt and throws it on the ground.

"What? Wait... What did you do again?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." She kisses my on the lips and I lay back as she hovers over me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update today!! Lacey's POV is the next chapter and it shows her perspective of what happened when she was with Lance at the football field and after. Don't hate me Jenna. 😘 Anyways love you guys! Tell other people to read.