Party Time

One of the songs during the party is Justin Timberlake 'Suit and Tie'. But since everyone knows what that sounds like the video is a slow acoustic sung by Tori Kelly. Enjoy! 😘

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey's POV

As the 4th quarter buzzer goes off everyone is cheers and celebrates. Well everyone, except for Varsity. Luke tells everyone that he's throwing a party at his house so Jase drives us back home.

Me and Chas are in my room getting ready, while Duke, Wesley, Jase, and Freddy are downstairs.

Chasity is wearing a sparkly purple dress that has a small poof out skirt. Her hair in a fishtail braid and she wears silver stilettos to match the dress. I am wear a blue cocktail dress with black lace sleeves paired with black stilettos and my hair is curled. After almost 2 hours both of us are finally finished. We walk downstairs and the guys are watching a video of their game.

"Oh! Nice tackle Freddy!" Duke yells.

"Guys let's go!" Chasity yells at them from behind the chair.

"That's not gonna do anything. This is how you get it done."

I walk in front of the tv and the guys groan while I smile, "Get your asses up now! So we can go to your victory party."

They all start to groan but get up so I turn off the tv. Walking to the door I shut and lock it. We walk over to Wesley's Cadillac. Wesley is driving, while Freddy is in the passenger seat. Duke, Jase, and Chas are sitting in the back...

Wait a second...

"Um where am I supposed to sit?"

"Right here princess." Jase pats his lap.

"Perv."

I get in and sit on his lap. Chas is smiling, Wes is smirking plus wiggling his eyebrows at Jase, and Duke is making gagging noises. I punch him in the arm and he glares at me.

"What the heck was that for?!"

"Your face was annoying me." He gasps and puts his hand on his heart, pretending to be hurt.

"Sis that hurt. A lot."

"Whatever! Off we go Mr. Driver!!"

"And this isn't even her drunk." Freddy laughs.

Wes starts the car and heads off the Luke's house, which isn't that far down the street. We get there in less than 5 minutes and there are tons of people inside. We all split up, except me and Jase. Usually at parties he stays by my side.

"Want a drink princess?"

"Yeah"

He grabs my hand and walks me into the kitchen. Shocks run through my arm, but I ignore them and continue to follow Jase. He grabs two beers and hands me one.

"Thanks."

"No prob. Wanna dance?" I nod and we walk back to the living room. Strobe lights are everywhere and tons of different colors.

His hands are on my waist, while his chest is pressed firmly against my back. I move my hips, grinding against him. I laugh as I hear him groan and pull me closer to him. Too soon the song ends and we both leave to get another drink. By now I know I'm drunk and definitely won't remember anything in the morning.

I trip and he helps me up. I don't know when we got here, but for some reason we are in the hallway upstairs. Jase stops and traps me between the wall. I look into his really pretty hazel eyes.

Oh no! I think I'm falling for him more and more as each day passes.

He leans forward and gently kisses me. Our lips fit together like a puzzle piece. Sparks fly through my body making my knees feel weak. If he wasn't holding my waist I would surely fall. Our tongues wrestle for dominance and he wins. He lifts my legs up from the ground and I wrap them around his waist. His lips move from mine and he trails kisses down my neck. I moan as he kisses up from my neck back to my lips. I grind against him and he groans. Feeling him carry me somewhere, I open my eyes to see us in Luke and Chasity's guest room. He walks over to the bed while never breaking away from the passionate kiss we're sharing. He lays us down with him hovering over me. My legs connect around his waist pulling him closer to me. My hands lead to his chest and start to unbutton his shirt slowly. His hands linger on my waist and butt. I finish unbuttoning his shirt so I take it off, then throw it on the floor. My hands then touch the zipper on his jeans.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I wake up the next morning not wearing my dress, but wearing his shirt. His arm holding onto my waist tightly.

Why am I here? Last thing I remember was kissing Jase in the hallway. Right?

 Right?