Perverts

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

My phone vibrates on my nightstand.

Oh come on! You have got to be kidding me!

Jase: You look hot princess

I look up from the text and walk over to my window to see him in his room at his window smirking at me. Our houses are so close together but there's a huge tree blocking Jase's window. However all he has to do is take less than 4 steps on the branch to get into my room. I swear the people who made these houses are perverts.

Looking back up at Jase, I send him the middle finger and my signature two finger salute then walk out the door. As I walk down stairs I get another text message.

Jase: Aww :(  That wasn't very nice princess!

Lacey: TOO BAD BABE! DEAL WITH IT! 😘

Sure I know what you're thinking... are you sure Jase and me aren't together? Nah we're not. We're just friends although I did have a total crush on him in middle school. Which became awkward. And of course when high school started he was the school's badass manwhore badboy or whatever it is you want to call it. Every girl wanted to be with him and every guy wanted to be him. But that was the moment that I realized we would never be more then friends.

Just as I send the message I hit the last step and see Duke watching some old recorded football game of his team. That was when I got the best idea ever... I decide to scare him. That'll be a good laugh to make this dreadful morning better. Plus it'll be payback for him and Jase always playing pranks on me.

I tiptoe to the couch, cup my hands around my mouth, and lean down to his ear then yell 'Morning'. He falls to the ground screaming like a girl while clutching his ear.

"Lacey! What the hell?!"

Tears start rolling down my face and I clutch my stomach as I laugh. Then I start to sober down as soon as I feel arms wrap around my waist and electric tingles spiral in my stomach.