She's Back Part II

Previously:

Previously:

Then I hear people in the crowd talking.

"Is she okay?"

"Probably not I mean that bitch Hope stole her dads necklace."

"Plus she stole Jase."

"I can't believe how much of a toll he is."

"Man when Lacey was beating up Hope that was the most hottest thing ever."

"Hell yeah it was."

"Where's Lance?"

"Yeah he's never here when the two of them are fighting."

"I think Lance and Lacey are a more cuter couple then Lacey and Jase."

"No Jase and Lacey are made for each other."

Then Hope walks to the front of the crowd while holding Jase's hand.

================================================================================================================================================================

Lacey's POV

I start to feel anger and disappointment. Both towards Jase. If steam could come out of my ears it would.

Am I jealous?

Hell no..... Okay maybe a little bit.

Don't judge me!

"Aww is the little loser sad everyone found out her big secret?"

Before I can say anything Duke argues with Hope.

"What are you talking about? God you're such a bitch! You ruined her life once what more do you want?!"

Jase steps in front of Hope as if he's protecting her from a grizzle bear. Although I would rather take on that grizzly bear over Duke.

"Dude chill out."

"No you chill out! You are supposed to be Lacey's best friend but you turn on her when she needs you the most?" Duke pushed Jase's shoulders.

"That's not my fault! She told me to choose so I did." Jase gets in Dukes face and pushes Hope back.

"You were supposed to choose your best friend not some slut that any guy can get."

Jase punches Duke in the face. Duke pulls his arm back to punch Jase but Wes and Luke hold him back. I walk over to Duke and put my hand on his shoulder which causes him to slowly calm down.

"Are you okay?" I ask while dabbing his bloody cut lip.

He breathes heavily while glaring at Jase and nods to me. I take a deep breath feeling like I need to take some energy out on a punching bag. But I'll use my words instead.