Who's at college?

Jase's POV

Jase's POV

I get to my new dorm room and unpack my stuff. I just got here this morning but now I'm going to find Lacey... whether she wants me to or not.

Lacey's POV

I walk out my dorm building to the cafe.  Just as I'm about to open the door I hear a person call out my name. I turn around to see the person jogging towards me.

Hey that person kind of looks like Jase.

Wait a minute... That is Jase.

"Jase?!" I ask.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you just leave and not tell anyone?! And do you honestly think I wouldn't follow you?" Jase says.

I don't answer I just stand there like an idiot with wide eyes and an open mouth. Shock takes over my body and I begin to feel sick.

I left my hometown two days ago and traveled almost 8 states away. But standing right here in front of me is the person that I was running away from.

He says my name but I block him out and run to Lance's apartment. I look behind me to see if he's there but he's not.

I knock on the door and Carliegh opens it. She's Lance's girlfriend.

"Hey is Lance here?"

She nods and opens the door more for me to enter.

"He's in his room." She says.

I get to his door and knock. He opens it and moves to the side so I can walk in.

"Okay I'm gonna ask you a question and I want you to answer honestly."

"Alright."

"Did you know that Jase was here or that he was coming? Because I mean you two tell each other everything now."

"No I didn't know he was here or that he was coming." He says sincerely.

I groan and fall back on his bed.

"I specifically told him in the letter not to follow me."

"You know Jase is stubborn. He likes you. Actually I'm sure he loves you."

"But he has to take care of his baby back home."

"I know but why can't he do both?"

"Both of what?"

"Love you and take care of his baby?" He walks out the room and closes the door.

Because he can't. It's too complicated. The baby needs both parents. The mom and the dad.

I start to think of my dad and start to cry. I miss him so much. I don't want Jase's baby to lose one of his/ her parents. I don't want the baby to be like me. I don't want the baby to hate me and say I took their dad away from them. And I definitely don't want the baby to think I'm a replacement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short! What do you think about Jase showing up at school? What about what Lance said? 😘