A Good Change

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

Hearing my phone beep I sit up and stretch. I grab my phone and look at the new text that I just received.

Lance: Hey beautiful. Will you do me the honor of going on a first date?

Lacey: Of course when should we go?

Lance: I'll be there in a few hours. And don't ask. I won't tell you cuz it's a surprise.

Of course he won't.

Throwing my phone across my bed I jump out from beneath my covers and run to the bathroom. After showering I stand outside my closet wondering what I should wear. I have no idea. I run over to my bed and text the only person who can truly help me at this moment.

Lacey: Get to my house now!

Less than twenty minutes later Chasity comes bursting into my room with anger but curiosity written all over her face.

"What's the crisis that you woke me up for at 12 in the morning?"

"Oh calm down you should of been awake by now anyways..... Lance asked me on a date! And we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend!"

"Ahhhh!!! Are you serious?!" She grabs my hands and we start jumping up and down while spinning in a circle.

Out of nowhere Duke comes barging in with a banana.

"What's wrong?!" He yells while looking at Chasity.

"Wow our hero. How were you supposed to save us from a killer or thief with a banana?"

"I wasn't I was eating it and I ran in here to see why crazy over there was screaming."

"I'm not crazy!" Chasity yells at Duke, he sticks his tongue out at her and then turns to me.

"I have a date with Lance."

"Oh that's good. I like him he's a good guy. We've been hanging out more and I can honestly say that he is good for you. And I forgive him for what he did."

Duke leaves and Chas helps me pick an outfit. We choose grey skinny jeans and a white flowy tank top with lace at the bottom. She curls my hair and puts it in a high ponytail while I put on mascara and lipgloss. As my shoes I wear grey sparkly Uggs.

Jase, Wes, Luke, and Freddy soon arrive. Also sadly Hope's here too. I'm still not talking to Jase so he doesn't look at me once while he's here. The doorbell dings and I rush to answer it but Duke and Luke make it before I do.

"No touching." D

"No kissing." L

"No sex." D

"Guys leave!" I yell. They smirk and leave. I turn to Lance who is smiling with a little pint tint to his cheeks. I'm sure that I look just as embarrassed as he does.