Double Date

Lacey's POV (two days later)

Someone taps on my shoulder while I'm at my locker. I turn around to see Greg. He is wearing a blue v neck tee and dark jeans.

"Hey Greg! What's up?"

"Nothing much. You?"

"Me neither."

"So uh I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?"

"Sure, I would love to!"

"Great. So I'll pick you up at 8?"

"Sure thing. Sounds good!"

"Okay. Later."

"Bye." He walks off and Chasity walks up.

"Hey boo. What did the hottie swimmer say?"

"He has a name."

"I know. But I prefer to call him 'hottie swimmer'."

"Well 'Greg' asked me if I wanted to hang out tonight."

"Ohhhh!!! Snap! That's awesome! A distraction from you know who."

"Yeah." I look behind Chasity to see Jase leaning against lockers with his friends. He's wearing a white tee shirt that is tight enough to see the shape of his abs. He is also wearing black jeans and a black leather jacket.

With those hazel eyes and that sexily messed up and tousled hair. He looks really handsome.

Did I mention sexy?

Because he's that too.

He looks over and catches my glance and smiles then waves. I smile and wave back.

Yep. A distraction is definitely what I need.

I get home and take a shower and start to raid my closet for an outfit. Hm what to wear. What to wear. I pick out black skinny jeans and a white tank top with gold studs on the shoulders. Then I wear converse as my shoes. A car honks outside and I look out my window to see Greg in a Volvo SC90. I go downstairs and lock the door then walk up to his car. He opens the door for me and I sit down while he walks to his side and starts the car.

"Hey." I look over at him and smile.

"Hey you look nice." He glances at me and smiles back.

"Thank you. You look nice too. So where are we going?"

"Movie. That sound good?"

"Great."

We get to the movie theater and once it ends we walk to the ice cream parlor down the street. He opens the door for me once again, what a gentleman.

"Lacey what are you doing here?" A voice behind me says. I turn around to see Jase's arm around Kate, one of the girls on the cheer squad.

"Hi. Uh I'm here on a date with Greg." I watch Jase frown for a second then he covers it with a blank look.

"Really me too with Jase." Jase grimaces while she kisses his cheek.

"That's great!" I say.

"Omg! Lace! We should like totally like have like a double date! Like wouldn't that be like so cool baby?" Jase once again grimaces at the word baby.

"So cool." He teases her with a smirk. I laugh cause she doesn't realize he is joking.

"Yeah sounds good." Greg says.

All four of us site at a table. I order a sundae, Jase gets nothing, Kate a banana split, and Greg gets a ice cream cone.

The ice cream comes and I excuse myself to the bathroom. I walk into the women's bathroom and to the sink. Then I throw water on my face and dry it off. I look into the mirror and see Jase walking in.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!"

"I need to talk to you."

"Couldn't it wait?! What if someone walks in?" He pulls my hand into a stall and locks it. I turn around so my back is on the door, and he's in front of me.

"Well?"

"Uh why are you here with Greg?"

"Why are you here with Kate?"

"Date?"

"Same. Why are you on a date?" I ask Jase.

"Why are you?" He looks away from my eyes trying not to answer my question.

"Well if you must know. I'm trying to get someone off my mind."

"Me too."

"Who?" I move closer to him.

"You." He takes a step closer to me. "What about you?"

"Luke." He frowns as I laugh.

"Not funny princess."

"I thought it was."

"Really did you?"

"Yeah I did." I whisper as he leans forward so our lips brush against each other.

"Are we really gonna kiss while our dates are waiting on us?"

"I don't care about our dates." I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Good cause neither do I." He hoists me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist. I lean forward and make the distance between us disappear. We so kiss intensely and rough that I'm sure my lips are bruised. I moan as he pushes me against the bathroom stall.

I know what your thinking. Really? You're making out in a woman's bathroom? But I really don't care. All I care about is right now... me kissing Jase.

He squeezes my butt and I moan. He really likes my butt.

His mouth leaves mine and kisses down my chest as his hand rises up under my shirt. He kisses me on the lips again and licks my bottom lip but I don't open. So he cups my boob and I gasp, he takes that as a chance to plunge his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance and I grind on him causing him to moan my name.

Woah that's shocker.

After what feels like hours later we break apart breathing heavily. Our foreheads still touching.

"Do you wanna leave?" Jase asks as he sets me down.

I nod still breathless from the make out. He grabs my hand and we sneakily walk out the bathroom without anyone seeing us. We pass our table seeing our dates making out with each other.

Well they seem fine without us.