Something Gone Missing

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

I woke up this morning and took a shower. I put on a oversized gray sweater and black shorts with black converse shoes. Walking over to my dresser I reach for my necklace, but instead feel the smooth top of the dresser. My eyes open wide as I shuffle everything off my dresser. I throw stuff on the floor and still don't see it. Where is it?!

"Duke have you seen my necklace?" I yell from my room.

"Nope sorry!" He yells back.

Tears start to silently fall down my face. I pace back and forth and tear apart my room. Still not there. I go to my closet and throw everything into a pile.

Jase's POV

I have a date with Hope tonight. Yes! She said she doesn't date but I'm an exception and she thinks she really likes me. I don't know I think she might be the one girl who changes my player ways.

I wake up and start getting ready. Then I walk out my bathroom and open the window to hear things clattering and breaking from Lacey's room. I step out the window, onto the tree, and to her room. Her window is open and I climb in to see her room looking like a tornado just hit.

She walks out from the bathroom with tears running down her face. I walk up to her and pull her into a hug. She holds onto me like her life depended on it.

"What's wrong princess?"

"I-I c-can't fi-find my ne-neck-lace."

I rub her back and walk backwards towards her bed. We sit down and she hugs me tighter.

I hate hearing her cry and seeing it. It literally breaks my heart. Weird right? I have no idea what's going on.

"Don't worry. We will find your necklace."

"You promise?" I lift up my pinkie an she connects hers.

"Promise."

~2 hrs later~

I've been here for two hours. We tried watching tv to distract her, but ten minutes ago she fell asleep. My phone rings and I hurry and answer it, not wanting the ring to wake up Lacey.

"Hello?"

"Jase. Where are you?"

Uh oh! Crap! I forgot about Hope!

"Oh my god. I am so sorry Hope!"

I look down at Lacey who is asleep in my arms. "I uh something important came up, and I can't go on that date with you. I'm sorry."

"Oh okay. That's fine. Bye. See you at school."

She hangs up and I look confused at my phone.

Wow. She didn't even sound sad. Not mad. Not surprised. Kinda like relief. Whatever. She was probably scared and nervous.

Hope's POV

I open my door to see a really cute guy with short brown hair and green eyes. He steps into my house and we go upstairs. My parents aren't home. They're never home. No one knows that. Except Lacey.

Uh. Lacey Robertson. That bitch. I hate her.

No you don't. You're just jealous.

Whatever.

I close the door behind him and kiss him. He kisses back and ten minutes later we end up on my bed, me in my bra and panties. Him in his boxers. I look over at the clock and see its 8:30.

Hey isn't Jase supposed to be here now?

Yeah and?

Well he asked you on a date.

Like I care. I'm not the least bit interested in him. Just have him so Lacey can't.

Me and the guy pull apart from kissing.

"Sorry one sec."

He nods and gets off me as I reach over to my dresser and get my phone. No missed calls? Or texts?

Wow. I thought he would've called me.

Like you care.

You're right. I don't.

I leave the room and call Jase, he picks up on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Jase. Where are you?"

"Oh my god. I am so sorry Hope! I uh something important came up, and I can't go on that date with you. I'm sorry."

Yes! I get to hook up with that cute guy. Oh I don't even know his name. Haha. Like I care.

"Oh okay. That's fine. Bye. See you at school." I hang up quickly.

Wouldn't want him to be desperate. Now would we?

I go back to the guy and start from where we left off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This is the guy Hope was with)

Next chapter should be 'I Forgive you, Not!'