Chapter 5

The corridor fell into a moment of silence.

It took a while for people to slowly react, the murmur of quiet whispers slowly filled the air. Du XuChen stared with his mouth agape, unable to say anything.

If Duan JiaYan really is an Omega, then he’ll be losing even more face. He is an Alpha after all, but not only was he pulled around by an Omega, he was even hit in the head by one.

“Damn it,” he held back the anger in his heart and rebutted. “How are you in any way an Omega…”

Before he could complete his sentence, he was hoisted up by Duan JiaYan and swung him in the direction of a wall.

Du XuChen could feel his pupils constrict as he was about to be slammed against the wall. Just then he was pulled by Duan JiaYan who pressed a hand on his neck with his other hand grabbing his hair.

“Which part of me isn’t?” Duan JiaYan chuckled beside his ear. “Weren’t you just saying that I was very lewd? Sigh, Du XuChen, you gave me such high praise, are you secretly in love with me?”

His voice was very quiet, but because the corridor was so quiet, almost everyone heard what he just said.

Someone in the crowd couldn’t hold it in and burst out laughing.

Advertisement

Du XuChen was so angry that his whole face turned red. Originally when he heard Duan JiaYan call himself an Omega, he thought that he wouldn’t dare retaliate but who would’ve known that Duan JiaYan will act like such a crazy person. Du XuChen was furious, he struggled while shouting, “Get lost! Duan JiaYan you better stop fooling around with me.”

He had just finished saying his sentence when his head got slammed into the wall by Duan JiaYan. Du XuChen was already hit in the head by Duan JiaYan and this slam nearly made him pass out from the pain. For a split second, he thought that someone should come and teach this lunatic a good lesson.

Duan JiaYan saw Du XuChen’s ugly expression and was prepared to slam his head against the wall a second time when someone from behind him grabbed his wrist. The boy behind him smelled very clean, like the first drops of snow in winter. Duan JiaYan subconsciously took a step back and accidentally hit the boy’s hard chest muscles.

“The teacher’s about to be here,” Lu XingCi said. “Stop fighting.”

Duan JiaYan twisted his wrist but did not manage to get Lu XingCi to release him. Lu XingCi’s strength was terrifying, Duan JiaYan was held tightly in his grasp and could only give up.

“What’s going on here?! What are you guys doing? What are you young ones tossing around?” The sophomore level head shouted as he made his way through the crowd.

Du XuChen was breathing heavily after he was released by Duan JiaYan. When he noticed that Duan JiaYan was distracted by the level head and was looking particularly vulnerable, his expression changed and he surreptitiously peeked at the chair that was thrown to the side.

Just as he was about to pick it up, someone came forward and kicked the chair away.

“Still want to cause trouble?” Lu XingCi said above the sound of the chair screeching on the ground. “Stop looking for trouble for yourself.”

His gaze with chilling and coupled with his tall stature, he looked especially intimidating. Du XuChen quietly kept his hand back.

The level head was furious when he saw what had happened. Swallowing down his anger, he looked at Lu XingCi, hesitation appeared in his eyes. He really did not know how to handle this.