Chapter 73

ILYP: Extra 1

At the beginning of September, colleges and universities all over the country began to welcome new students.

Duan Jiayan’s university was across the street from Lu Xingci’s. On one side of the street was D University, which all the top students in the country wanted to get into. On the other side was A University, which Duan Jiayan had applied for.

A University was considered a good school, and it was not bad in the overall ranking of colleges and universities. However, it paled in comparison to the famous century-old school across the street.

On the day of registration, Duan Jiayan dragged his suitcase to the door of the dormitory and saw his two new roommates.

One of them had a baby face, and the other was pale and looked like he was still half asleep.

The baby face guy was talking to the sleepy one: “Trust me! He’s f*cking handsome! “

Duan Jiayan interrupted. “Trust you, he’s f*cking handsome.”

The two people in the room turned to look at him at the same time. Duan Jiayan met their gazes and smiled. “Hello.”

“Hello, hello.” The baby faced guy was full of enthusiasm. “New roommates, right?”

The sleepy boy poked his head out and suddenly said, “Our new roommate is also very handsome. Is the D University student you mentioned half as handsome as him? “

“They’re on par.” The baby faced boy looked at Duan Jiayan and commented very pertinently. “Their styles are different.”

“Okay.” The sleepy boy nodded. “You’re bullshitting.”

“…”

Duan Jiayan saw that they seemed to be familiar with each other and asked curiously, “Do you know each other?”

“High school classmates. I didn’t expect to be in the same dormitory.” The baby faced guy introduced himself. “I’m Xia Ran, and the one with the ugly face is Lin Du.”

“Duan Jiayan.” He dragged his suitcase in and asked casually, “What were you talking about just now?”

“I went to the food street with my friends yesterday and met a very handsome Alpha.” Xia Ran was very excited when he mentioned this. “I asked around and he should be from D University across the street. He’s also a freshman in our year. Because of this guy, D University’s internal forum exploded. “

Duan Jiayan had just unpacked his suitcase when he heard this and said, “Wow.”

Seeing that he was so supportive, Xia Ran praised again, “It seems like he’s the top scorer of the college entrance examination in the neighboring province.”

Lin Du lifted his eyelids. “Why are you so excited? Have you taken a fancy to him?”

Xia Ran replied, “I’m just admiring handsome guys. This type of Alpha would definitely be chased by many Omega. One look and I can tell that his rank is very high. I don’t have the guts. “

Duan Jiayan: “…”

Duan Jiayan tried to hold back, but failed. “Is his name Lu Xingci?”

Xia Ran nodded and smiled, “You read the forums too?”

Advertisements

The Duan Jiayan also smiled. “He’s my boyfriend.”

Xia Ran: “…”

Xia Ran: “Sorry! I didn’t know! Just treat it as if I was farting!!! “

Duan Jiayan saw that his face was red and he looked at him apologetically. He shook his head and said, “It’s okay.”