Chapter 74

ILYP: Extra 2

Not long after the military training ended, Duan Jiayan and Lu Xingci moved outside the school together.

Although the class times were approximately the same, because of their different schedules, most of the time, there was only one person in the apartment.

Some time after moving out from the dormitory, Duan Jiayan felt somewhat bored.

One evening, when Lu Xingci opened the door after school, Duan Jiayan, who was playing with his mobile phone on the sofa, looked up at him.

“I want to have a cat.”

He opened his amber eyes and stared at him without blinking. Evidently trying to see if he would accept a new member.

“Why keep a cat,” Lu Xingci changed his shoes and came in, after washing his hands. He went to the sofa and gently pinched his cheeks. Looking at Duan Jiayan’s unconsciously squinted eyes, a smile appeared on the corners of his lips: “It’s enough for me to keep you alone.”

Duan Jiayan was used to doing whatever he wanted, hence Lu Xingci thought that he was acting on a whim again, and didn’t take this matter to heart.

Unexpectedly, for several days in a row, when he came home, he would often meet Duan Jiayan watching pet videos.

Before going to bed at night, he glanced in his direction and asked casually, “Looking at the cat again?”

Duan Jiayan nodded.

“You really want to raise it?” Lu Xingci rubbed his head, and leaned over to watch with him. The cat on the screen was purring slowly: “We’ll, it’s very cute. But when you bring it back, you have to take care of it, and it may lose its hair everywhere.”

Duan Jiayan saw that as agreement, and chased after victory: “You help me then, It won’t be too troublesome.”

“…” Lu Xingci laughed: “I have to take half the responsibility?”

“Just, when I’m not at home you can watch over it and feed it.” Duan Jiayan approached him with a smile and turned his head sideways, kissing him softly: “Can I raise it?”

Lu Xingci didn’t speak, he seemed to be thinking about it. Duan Jiayan thought for a while, then whispered in his ear, “Lu-ge, I want a cat.”

His heated breath fell on him lightly, and there was a slight scent of pheromones on his body. Sensing him intentionally acting coquettish, Lu Xingci’s mind went blank for a second.

Realizing that he was unconsciously distracted, Lu Xingci sighed.

“Let’s go and have a look on the weekend.” He took a step back and began to think seriously: “A senior from the student union also has a cat. She is familiar with a nearby cattery, which seems to be pretty good.”

Duan Jiayan’s eyes lit up, and just as he wanted to start praising him, Lu Xingci stretched his hand over from under the quilt.

Duan Jiayan let out a soft groan, finding it unbearable: “You just said yesterday that you won’t do anything this week.”

“Did I say that?” Lu Xingci looked at him innocently: “I don’t remember.”

Seeing that Lu Xingci was acting shamelessly, Duan Jiayan kicked him: “You want to play tricks?”

Before Lu Xingci could speak, Duan Jiayan suddenly smirked and said, “Then meow like a cat twice, and I will consider letting you play tricks.”

Advertisements