Chapter 25

As soon as they left Lu Xingci’s room, Songyi asked quietly: “Does it hurt?”

Duan Jiayan: “…?”

Song Yi: “Is the class president fierce in bed? He looked super devilish this morning. I think Alphas would be pretty rough with doing that sort of thing.

Duan Jiayan: “…I just slept with him.”

Song Yi turned pale with fright: “You couldn’t have wanted to do more than sleep with him, right?”

Duan Jiayan: “It was just the pure and innocent sleep where you’re covered by a blanket and simply chat. May I take the liberty to ask: do you even know how to spell ‘innocent’?”

Song Yi: “I do. Before last night, that word was written on your face, but this morning, there was a ‘not’ added in front of it.”

“My stress disorder flared up so I went to him for help.” Duan Jiayan said as he pointed to himself: “Me, an innocent male high-schooler. If you continue to make slanderous charges against me to defend your reputation, I may do irreparable things to you.”

Song Yi: “…”

Song Yi: “May I take the liberty to ask: how did you get this stress disorder that only recognizes the class president? If I hold your hand, can you pass it on to me?”

Duan Jiayan: “…”

Duan Jiayan candidly admitted defeat. He smiled as he twisted Song Yi. Song Yi didn’t dodge and instead hugged him mushily, sniffing him.

“What are you smelling for?”

“I’m smelling for the class president’s scent.” Song Yi discerned: “It seems to be the fragrance of plants? It’s so pretty and innocent. Completely opposite of the person himself. It’s terrific.”

Duan Jiayan was too lazy to bother with him, pushing Song Yi’s head down.

Because he was in his estrus period, Duan Jiayan was a little listless all over. When he boarded the school bus in the afternoon, he felt a prickling pain.

Xiaoyan Mountain was more than a three hours drive away from First Middle. There were a lot of Alphas in his class. The bus was half-filled with Alphas, half Betas, and a couple Omegas. To stay in this closed environment for three hours, Duan Jiayan estimated that his stress disorder would flare up sooner or later.

Duan Jiayan’s gaze swept around the inside of the bus, seeing Zhou Xingchen and Lu Xingci sitting in the row right behind him and Song Yi.

Duan Jiayan paused and faced Zhou Xingchen: “Why don’t we switch seats?”

Zhou Xingchen: “Why?”

Duan Jiayan said overbearingly: “Because I want to.”

Zhou Xingchen thought he was being too overbearing: “No, if you want to switch with me, then you’ll sit next to Brother Lu. You have to ask him if he wants to sit with you.”

Duan Jiayan “oh”-ed and casually asked: “Lu Xingci, do you want to sit with me?”

Lu Xingci was wearing earbuds, so he couldn’t hear what he was asking clearly, but he vaguely heard Duan Jiayan calling his name. He took out his earbuds and asked ignorantly: “Ah?”

Advertisements

Duan Jiayan raised his voice: “Lu Xingci! Do you want to sit with me?”

Originally, Song Yi was drinking a drink. When he heard this, he almost spat out a mouthful of coke.

There was a moment of silence surrounding them. Someone said with a smile, “‘Sit’?

Which ‘sit’?*