Chapter 16

The day before the sport meet, Song Yi and Shen Chilie helped Duan move into his dormitory.

He had a lot of luggage and his dormitory was on the sixth floor. If no one helped him carry all these things up, Duan Jiayan would have been very busy.

Song Yi was the only resident in room 601. After Duan Jiayan moved in, it become their shared space. Shen Chilie asked with a smile, “are you two living together?”

Song Yi laughed: “Although Xiao-Duan is very good-looking, he doesn’t like Omegas.”

Duan Jiayan: “You can also apply to move in. I don’t mind if you disturb our two-person world.”

“Forget it, my little sister would probably be against it. That little brat gets really annoying when she throws a tantrum.” Shen Chilie said as he placed the suitcase he was carrying by the door: “I’m leaving your suitcase here.”

While talking, he wiggled his wrist and brooded to Duan Jiayan’s suitcase: “Do you have a shot put in there? Why is it so heavy?”

Duan Jiayan didn’t even bother turning to look: “Don’t ask. If you ask, it means you’re the weak one.”

Shen Chilie: “…”

Their dormitory had beds held up above their desks. Song Yi had already climbed up to help make the bed: “Shen Chilie, hand me the bed sheets on that chair.”

Shen Chilie scratched his eyebrow and felt like Duan Jiayan’s temperament of a Young Master was a bit overboard: “You’re helping him make his bed?”

Song Yi: “He helped me take a picture of the class president, so as compensation, I’m helping him make his bed.”

Shen Chilie: “…”

Shen Chilie: “It’s already been a year. You’re still thinking of Lu Xingci? You should give up sooner than later. Recall how his female fans can form a line from First Middle all the way to Fu Middle next door. You’re not ranked high enough.”

Song Yi: “I was just taking a look. This is called appreciating beauty. Plus, even if I’m not ranked high enough, someone else is.”

Shen Chilie: “What do you mean?”

Song Yi raised his chin and motioned to Duan Jiayan: “Well, he still has the class president’s mark.”

Shen Chilie was shocked: “…My son??? My son has been marked?!”

Duan Jiayan: “Correct it to ‘your father’.”

Shen Chilie: “Damn it! Does Lu Xingci want to die? Who can he not get? Does he have to find this sort of thing entertaining for himself? ”

Song Yi: “…”

Duan Jiayan: “…”

Duan Jiayan resisted the impulse to beat him: “I have a stress disorder. Since he and I have high pheromone compatibility, this is treatment. And what about me? Can I still beat him to death?”

Shen Chilie hadn’t calmed down yet and could not help but speak the truth: “You have a face that looks like it doesn’t care about your family.”

Song Yi: “Hahahahaha!”

Advertisements

Duan Jiayan: “…”

Duan Jiayan couldn’t bear it this time and directly kicked his leg.

After a bit of chaos. Shen Chilie stopped joking. With a serious face, he asked: “but are you sure he doesn’t harbor any other intentions towards you?”