Chapter 10

The blood test results came out very quickly. The data showed that the pheromone compatibility between Lu Xingci and Duan Jiayan reached a staggering 99%.

While waiting for the blood test results, Duan Jiayan searched the Internet for information regarding the disorder.

Alpha stress disorder is a relatively common condition. However, most sick omegas experience difficulty finding a high-matching alpha, so, for safety reasons, they can only isolate themselves during estrus.

If a highly matched alpha can be found, the condition can be effectively treated by exchanging pheromones.

Duan Jiayan scrolled down to see what it means to exchange pheromones:

Sharing a bed for more than one night.

Exchanging saliva through kissing.

Temporary marking.

Permanent marking.

Using items contaminated with alpha pheromones can also relieve symptoms to some extent.

Note: If one of the behaviors alone does not alleviate the stress disorder, the above behaviors can be superimposed. Examples include temporary marking while kissing and kissing while hugging.

Each treatment was wilder than the next. Duan Jiayan had felt lost in the beginning, but now he has thought it out.

He is one of those people who have strong tolerance, so, if he can avoid being quarantined by receiving a temporary mark, he will choose the temporary mark.

Duan Jiayan held the report and hesitantly asked: “Why don’t you mark me?”

Lu Xingci spoke in a voice that was neither heavy nor light, and contained no emotion: “Why don’t you quarantine yourself?”

Duan Jiayan saw his look of not saving a drowning man, and for a moment he wanted to fight him. He wanted to drag Lu Xingci over by the collar and force him to bite his neck.

But he is not sure if he can overpower Lu Xingci.

Duan Jiayan suppressed the irrational impulse and thought about it very logically.

“Father Lu.” Duan Jiayan lightened his voice and even used honorifics: “Would you please bite me?”

“…”

Lu Xingci didn’t think that Duan Jiayan would use this method.

“Just once; it’ll be quick.”

“…”

Advertisements

After more than ten seconds of staring at the expectant eyes, Lu Xingci glanced away and his voice was a little low: “Do you know what the effects of a temporary mark are?”

Once an alpha marks an omega, whether it be temporary or lifelong, instinct will make them have a strong desire to protect and control that omega, and this possessiveness may even make the alpha lose their mind.

“I think,” Duan Jiayan saw that Lu Xingci had the intention to back out, so he sincerely touted: “with your determination, you will not be affected by instinct, after all, you are such an excellent person.”

“…” Lu Xing took a look at him. After a moment of consideration, he raised his lips slightly and smiled with an unknown meaning: “Come on then.”

As soon as he heard his response, Duan Jiayan’s eyes lit up.

Duan Jiayan pulled off his jacket and was about to swiftly undress his shirt. He was in a stance that made this seem like a blitzkrieg strategy*.