Chapter 60

A warm wave of pain travelled from his neck while carrying with it an undeniable strength.

Duan Jiayan was startled after realising that the other person’s teeth were against his skin. Lu Xingci was biting quite deeply, if he continued biting he will definitely leave a scar on his neck.

At the thought of having to meet people tomorrow, Duan Jiayan took a deep breath and said, “Stop biting.”

He continued in a hoarse voice, “Can you control yourself a little?”

Lu Xingci did not respond.

This sort of intimate behaviour was different from a temporary mark. If it was a temporary mark, Duan Jiayan could still reason it as being made for his stress disorder. But with what is happening now, it seemed to cross the safety line.

A light scent of lemon filled the air, Duan Jiayan could feel his body weakening as blood rushed to his head.

Just as he was hesitating on whether he should let Lu Xingci continue or simply push him off, the unreasonable fellow just took one last bite of his neck before raising his head and saying with some traces of laziness in his voice, “Your neck is red.”

After looking at the degree of swelling, he thinks it’ll turn an even darker shade of red tomorrow.

“I’ve turned red, you can stop now,” Duan Jiayan felt a dull pain from his neck. “You can sleep by yourself tonight.”

He laid down on his bed after saying that.

He did not really intend to chase Lu Xingci away. He just thought that he can’t keep giving in to him, that boy is someone that will ask for a mile after being given an inch.

Lu Xingci saw him burying his head into his pillow, looking as if he would reject any form of interaction with him.

He suddenly said, “I’ve not showered.”

Hearing that, Duan Jiayan’s eyelids twitched before burying his head deeper into the pillow.

No wonder he had smelt a faint scent of cigarette smoke on Lu Xingci before, it should have been from him playing mahjong.

Duan Jiayan took the bait, “Go and have a shower before coming in, if you aren’t clean then you can sleep on the floor.”

He did not notice that, unknowingly, his thoughts have already been led around by Lu Xingci. From not allowing the other person to sleep with him, it became him allowing the other person to sleep on his bed after having a shower.

Lu Xingci saw his dazed look and could not resist laughing.

“You just said you wanted to take a shower,” Lu Xingci politely asked, “Want to take one together?”

Hearing this, Duan Jiayan could not resist jumping up from his bed, “You sure are something, you are inviting me to shower after biting me? I suggest you draw a banner for yourself and write “I love to dream” on it.”

“I’m just asking,” Lu Xingci asked innocently. “Just in case you agree, I’ll have earned quite a bit.”

Duan Jiayan could not win and so decided to lie back down.

He pointed in the direction of the bathroom, motioning for Lu Xingci to get on with his shower.

Lu Xingci went off, seemingly having the impression that Duan Jiayan would not agree to his request. He was just teasing him with that one sentence.

Advertisements

The sound of running water travelled from the bathroom and Duan Jiayan’s ears twitched.