Chapter 67

Warm breath brushed the side of his ear, bringing a slight lemony fragrance.

Duan Jiayan knew well just how much alcohol Lu Xingci had drunk, and looking at the appearance of the other party, even if he was not drunk, he was definitely not very sober.

The person behind him was like a ticking time bomb. Duan Jiayan knew that he couldn’t move, but it was too tiring for him to keep turning his head and looking back all the time. Duan Jiayan slowly turned his head back, trying not to affect Lu Xingci as much as possible.

But his behavior seemed to be understood by the other party as a pursuit of escape.

Lu Xingci clasped his shoulders and hugged him tighter.

“I wasn’t going to run.”

Thinking of the other party’s current situation, Duan Jiayan sighed helplessly and explained to him as calmly as possible: “You don’t have to hold on so tightly.”

Lu Xingci nodded, but showed no intention of letting go.

Duan Jiayan tentatively tried to convince him, while also wanting to divert his attention: “Can you let go of your hand? Isn’t it tiring to hold it like this?”

“Well.” Lu Xingci answered. After a while, he added, “I’m not tired.”

“…”

Duan Jiayan wanted to continue convincing him, but Lu Xingci fell silent and buried his head in the crook of his neck.

His long legs were propped casually on the ground, wrapping Duan Jiayan in his arms. This gesture made it hard to tell whether it was a show of weakness or possessiveness, indeed it was a bit abnormal and it caused others to take a few more glances involuntarily.

“What’s wrong with Brother Lu? Not feeling well?”

“Is he drunk?”

“A little.” Duan Jiayan said to the boys, “He should slow down.”

“Ah-ye.”

The man lying behind him suddenly called out to him, as if he didn’t like his attention being taken away.

“I’m here, ge.” Duan Jiayan heard him calling himself, and asked casually, “What are your orders?”

Zhou Xingchen had drunk himself into oblivion, and suddenly looked up blankly: “Ah what? Ah-ye?”

Lu Xingci paused, saying it word by word: “Ah-ye”

Zhou Xingchen: “Oh, ah——”

Lu Xingci interrupted him: “You don’t say it.”

Zhou Xingchen: “…”

“Why are you so clingy?”

Advertisements

Chen Yue really couldn’t figure out the impulses behing his actions: “Duan Jiayan, you be careful of him, or he might lock you up in the house in the future.”

Duan Jiayan didn’t think it was anything that serious, and thought for a while: “It’s okay, when I’m drunk, it’s the same as him.”

When Chen Yue heard this, he said meaningfully: “Don’t give in to him too much, he is not the same as you.”

Lu Xing raised his head, seemingly feeling that Chen Yue was probing too much into his relationship with Duan Jiayan. An expression of annoyance painted his face.

Tsk.

The boy’s dark eyes looked straight at him, and the emotion in his eyes couldn’t be any clearer.