Chapter 64

His tone was flat, and there was a coolness in his words.

He didn’t look particularly angry, but if his cold and indifferent tone was to be compared with the paralyzed Huo Heng again, the effect of his words on the current scene was really quite shocking.

The boys from the No. 3 High School unconsciously paused for a while, suddenly realizing that this was not just a one-on-one duel.

They were all gathered here to fight.

Although the original targets were Hei Pi and the others, and Duan Jiayan rushed out for no reason at this moment, but Duan Jiayan was still a student of the No. 1 high school, and then he took Huo Heng down like this. According to this calculation, he was the enemy.

The boys who were good bros with Huo Heng couldn’t wait after the first time, and after a random person yelled out, they all rushed out in Duan Jiayan’s direction.

After Duan Jiayan had beat Huo Heng to a pulp just now, the anger that had been bubbling was almost fully vented. He directly ducked away, not planning to fight with them alone.

But the idea on the other side was different from his own. Taking advantage of the chaos, Huo Heng got up from the ground, and a trace of fury glimmered in his eyes. Hei Pi noticed a flash of metal from Huo Heng’s body, but he didn’t have time to rush over, so he could only warn loudly: “Knife! He has a knife!”

But it was still too late.

The back of Duan Jiayan’s left hand was sharply slashed by the tip of the knife, and large drops of blood flowed down his fair skin.

Duan Jiayan hadn’t expected that Huo Heng would still have the strength to stand up.

Duan Jiayan was slightly startled when he saw Huo Heng who was still pouncing in his direction like a mad dog. Not only him, but everyone around him couldn’t help but fail to react.

The atmosphere surrounding the fight before and after real blood was drawn was as different as heaven and earth. Seeing blood and merely expecting to see it are completely different. Usually high school students fight with fists, and no one will deliberately pull out a knife. With a knife, it is easy to cause a major accident, and if it was serious, it may even involve loss of human life.

Besides, the size of the wound on Duan Jiayan’s hand was scary at first glance.

Huo Heng held the knife and sneered: “Are you still going to pretend? Can’t talk? Aren’t you dizzy from seeing blood?”

Duan Jiayan lifted his gaze, and punched him in the face with his bleeding hand.

Huo Heng’s nose was burning furiously, and his vision went blurry. When he lowered his head, he saw blood trickling on the ground.

He was stunned for a moment, before realizing it was his own nose bleeding.

Huo Heng covered his nose in pain. Seeing this, Duan Jiayan swung his injured left hand, seemingly deciding between laughing or not: “Didn’t you say I should be dizzy?”

Despite the fresh blood stains on the ground, he started a new wave of ridicule.

His behavior completely provoked the anger of Huo Heng. Seeing that the No.3 high school’s students were going to pounce on Duan Jiayan, Hei Pi rushed out, shouting: “Fen Mao, move! Are you watching a play out here?”

Seeing Hei Pi charging, the brothers behind him also joined the battle.

“Dare to attack our school bully, do you think we agree?”

“You still bring a knife to a group fight, do you not the rules of the of a conflict?” He kicked the knife that Huo Heng had dropped, and rushed into the crowd of boys fighting: “Huo Heng! How dare you make a fool of yourself! I’ll kill you!!