Chapter 56

Kissing in the classroom was more stimulating than Duan Jiayan had expected.

He shut his eyes and felt a warmth spread from his lips.

Their surrounding was very noisy, filled with the chatter of their classmates. Duan Jiayan was kissed till he went into a daze.

They exchanged fluids as they kissed. Lu Xingci’s pheromones were swallowed by him and he could feel his head heating up.

“Xiao Duan, do you have any snacks?” Song Yi asked from in front of them. “I’m a little hungry.”

Song Yi knew that the other had a habit of keeping snacks and Duan Jiayan was about to reply when his answer was swallowed by the other person in front of him.

He hurriedly pushed Lu Xingci back slightly. The latter continued kissing him as if he had heard nothing.

“Xiao Duan?” Song Yi said as he turned around, “What’s wrong with you—”

Song Yi saw what was happening in the back. He did not see Duan Jiayan but could see Lu Xingci bending over. He froze for a moment before suddenly realising what was going on.

Song Yi’s voice suddenly stopped and he silently turned back. His gaze unnaturally looking towards the front.

Luckily the security camera had long been out of order, otherwise……

After a while, Song Yi could hear noises behind him and could not resist turning back again.

The two at the back were sitting perfectly normally. They sat really close, though their chairs were not right beside each other, it might as well be.

One had a lazy look on his face, satisfaction evident throughout. The other had his head bent down, his thumb angrily rubbing against the sides of his swollen lips.

No matter how one looks at him, he had a pitiful look as if he had just been bullied.

Song Yi turned his head back.

After a moment, he felt that Duan Jiayan looked a little too pitiful. He was originally quite a pure child and Lu Xingci still pressed him at the back of the class to do those sort of things. Duan Jiayan should be close to exploding.

It wasn’t often that Song Yi felt a rare trace of love for Duan Jiayan, so he turned to Chen Yue and said, “Can you try hinting to class monitor to not bully Xiao Duan too much?”

Chen Yue was leisurely playing on his phone, “Then why don’t you do it yourself?”

Song Yi, “You’re closer to him.”

Chen Yue, “If I told him ‘Don’t bully your omega too much.’ What do you think he’ll do to me?”

Song Yi, “……”

Chen Yue slowly said, “I think I still value my life more.”

In the back of the class.

Lu Xingci watched as Duan Jiayan quietly rubbed the corner of his lips with his thumb, his entire being was in a daze and he seemed to not have recovered as of yet.

Advertisements

“Does it hurt?” He asked as he studied his expression.

Duan Jiayan kept his hand back.

He was still thinking about the kiss from earlier and his heart was beating very fast. Duan Jiayan’s expression was a little unnatural as he said, “No it doesn’t.”

Lu Xingci suddenly bent over and kissed him again. After his surprise left, Duan Jiayan realised he had not move at all.

This was their third time kissing. Lu Xingci could come up with various ways to play with him but he was still as stiff as a block of wood. Furthermore, he was even trembling after their kisses. He figured he must have looked rather pitiful. In the end, Lu Xingci still patted him on the back.