Chapter 54

His words rubbed against his ears, causing his exposed skin to warm up.

It was like a little hook, piercing Lu Xingci’s heart.

He quietly looked at Duan Jiayan through half-lidded eyes.

After the latter was done talking, he seemed to have realised just audacious he was and revealed a shy look in his eyes. It also carried little hints of frivolity.

They stared at each other like this for a few seconds. Duan Jiayan was the first to give in.

This sort of volatile atmosphere tests one psychological fortitude. Lu Xingci’s lashes drooped and cast a shadow below his eyes.

He knew Lu Xingci would not just let things go just like that, but he was not sure what the other wanted to do. A sense of danger gripped Duan Jiayan and he guiltily backed up a little.

His action of trying to escape seemed to have triggered the person in front of him and he was pressed onto the sofa.

Duan Jiayan instinctively wanted to struggle after being pressed down without warning but the more he struggled, the harder he was pressed.

Lu Xingci held him down with his sides and Duan Jiayan’s eyes widened.

At this moment, Shen Chilie and Chen Yue were still singing together:

“Sweet words, lies and laughter……” Chen Yue motioned to Shen Chilie with his head as he sang, telling him to pick up from where he left off. “Boss Shen, please.”

“Kiss me till the night turns cold— F*ck! What is this?!” Shen Chilie’s voice suddenly changed in pitch.

Lu Xingci seemed to also have realised that they were still in public. He swiftly pulled off his jacket and used it to cover both Duan Jiayan and him.

No one could see what Duan Jiayan and him were doing beneath the jacket.

Song Yi was in a daze from what happened, “The scale of class monitor’s actions, isn’t it a little extreme?”

Zhou Xingchen was also frozen, “Damn?!”

However, he soon found it quite exciting to engage in such acts with your partner, “Let me learn a little from this.”

Chen Yue’s reaction was a lot more self-aware compared to the others in the room. He took a brief look before proceeding to move on to his next song, “Let them have their fun, we’ll sing our own songs.”

By the time Lu Xingci got up, Duan Jiayan’s amber-coloured eyes were narrowed and his eyes were half-lidded. His playful appearance from earlier had been wiped clean.

What was even more unbelievable was just how fast his heart was beating, he also could not resist swallowing.

He was very nervous.

Lu Xingci’s thumb swiped across his swollen lips, reminding him that he had failed to keep his promise, “You still bit me just now.”

“……” Duan Jiayan was still recovering from what happened when he heard this accusation and raised his head in disbelief. “Don’t you think you’re being especially unreasonable right now?”

Lu Xingci massaged his lips one last time before keeping his hand away, “No, I don’t think so.”

Advertisements

He said it incredibly naturally.

Compared to him, Duan Jiayan looked more like an innocent young man who has never fallen in love.

Duan Jiayan really did not want to lose against him so badly and so quickly thought of something before squeezing out a fake smile, “I’m so sorry ge ge, I hurt you.”