Chapter 23

Lu Xingci took a shower. Just as he stepped out of the bathroom, he suddenly received a friend request.

It was from his own class’s group.

He and Duan Jiayan never added each other as friends before so Duan Jiayan sent him a friend request.

[Which room are you in?]

Lu Xingci tapped the accept button.

[301.]

He waited for a bit, but before Duan Jiayan sent him a follow up message, Lu Xingci suddenly thought of something and he quickly sent another message: [Are you feeling unwell?]

In the tunnel that afternoon, there was indeed a small red rash on Duan Jiayan’s neck, but in the evening when they were gaming, Lu Xingci specially looked and found that the mark had already disappeared.

There was no reply for what seemed like half a day, so Lu Xingci put away his bath towel and walked towards the door. Just when he was thinking of asking Song Yi which room Duan Jiayan was, someone knocked on his door outside.

“Who?”

No one answered.

Lu Xingci pulled open the door.

The moment the door was pulled open, the person outside immediately fell into his arms and was trembling all over. Seeing how he was already unable to even stand steadily, Lu Xingci reached out to support him.

Lu Xingci had just taken a shower, so his hair was still a bit wet. The pheromones that floated in the air mixed with the scent of his body wash like damp grass, stained with the smell of lemon.

Duan Jiayan felt dizzy and just wanted to be as close to this person as possible. He unconsciously wrapped his arm around his shoulder and buried his face in his neck.

Duan Jiayan wasn’t that weak. He grabbed him tightly like he was a drowning driftwood. It was the first time that Lu Xingci felt that Duan Jiayan really needed him so much.

He gently patted Duan Jiayan’s back: “Does it hurt a lot?”

Duan Jiayan was in too much pain to even speak, so he could only nod.

His head was still buried in Lu Xingci’s neck. As he nodded, his soft hair swept across his skin, making him a bit itchy.

After being hugged by him for a long time, Duan Jiayan was surrounded by Alpha’s pheromone and slowly calmed down.

Duan Jiayan let go.

He took a step back and said in a quiet voice: “My stress disorder flared up.”

Lu Xingci looked at him. That part of his neck was red and the allergic red rash extended all the way to his chest.

It was not hard to imagine the scene under his clothes.

Advertisements

“Mhm.” Lu Xingci said: “It looks very serious.”

Duan Jiayan opened his mouth, wanting to say something but was pulled into the room by Lu Xingci: “Come say it inside.”

Only then did Duan Jiayan react. He was too hurried just then so he hugged Lu Xingci as soon as the door was opened.

Duan Jiayan touched his nose awkwardly.

Thankfully no one saw it.

He walked into the room, followed by Lu Xingci who locked the door.

“Can you…” Duan Jiayan felt awkward. He had troubled Lu Xingci to temporarily mark him once before. He did research and found that even if the temporary mark faded away, the effect of doing so would gradually add up. If he did it often, not only would he become addicted to it, but Lu Xingci would also be affected.