Chapter 11

“Why did he give you the school uniform? Is he going to run the laps for you?” Song Yi looked up and down Duan Jiayan, eyes opening wider in disbelief: “When did you and the class president reach this kind of secret deal?”

“I have a stress disorder.”

Since Song Yi is an omega, he had also heard about this disease. He looked at Duan Jiayan with a complicated look. He didn’t know what to say to comfort the poor guy.

After a moment, Song Yi suddenly felt that there was something wrong.

Why didn’t Duan Jiayan isolate himself?

“I have high pheromone compatibility with Lu Xingci. He can help me treat my stress disorder.” Duan Jiayan shook the sleeves of his school uniform: “So this is a treatment method and not a secret deal. Do you want to exaggerate this more?”

Song Yi dimly said: “How I wish I also had the stress disorder. Do you think that the class president would give me his uniform too?”

Duan Jiayan: “…”

Duan Jiayan stopped shaking the school uniform. He looked at Song Yi as if he were looking at a crazy person.

Song Yi suddenly realised something: “Wait. The stress disorder should be very serious. It is impossible to alleviate the disorder just with the pheromone from the school uniform. Could it be that you—”

Seeing that Song’s voice kept rising and that his facial expression gradually became one which reflected extreme fear, Duan Jiayan immediately covered his mouth.

Song Yi: “…mMMmMmm!”

Duan Jiayan: “Have you calmed down? Be a little quieter.”

Song Yi nodded desperately.

Duan Jiayan let go of him.

“ Little * Duan!” Right as he regained freedom, Song Yi softly hissed with rage in Duan Jiayan’s ear: “You really aren’t human! You’re such a beast!”

*T/N: 小 – “Xiao” / “Little”; It is used as a term of endearment or as a reference to a friend/classmate when slotted in front of a person’s name.

Duan Jiayan also softly hissed back: “Fuck you. Wake up! It was he who bit me.”

Song Yi: “He actually bit you?! You getting a stress disorder can bring this kind of good event?!”

Duan Jiayan: “…”

Song Yi also realized that his reaction was too immature. He tugged at Duan Jiayan, and whispered sneakily: “Did it feel good? Was the class president powerful?”

Duan Jiayan: “…”

Duan Jiayan really didn’t know how to answer this question.

Director Jiang is very adept at grasping opportunities. If he wasn’t, he wouldn’t have been able to be at the director position.

Advertisements

This ability to grasp opportunities is reflected in all aspects. Since he caught the students today, he will ruthlessly rectify the habits of First Middle * students by showing all students the consequence of not wearing school uniforms.

*T/N: 一种 – “Yi Zhong” / “First Middle”; Name of the school they’re attending. In China, “Middle” schools tend to cover 3 years (grades 7 to 9) of middle school and 3 years (grades 10 to 12) of high school.

He used a unique approach of asking students to run laps in groups of twenty and each group to run after each other. In this way, chaos is avoided and everyone can see clearly who exactly is running, having the effect of a public transparent execution.