Chapter 65

Gu Li came out of the shower and wiped her hair while walking.

Her phone kept vibrating, and seeing the messages that kept popping up, she reached out and swiped the screen lock.

[Fox! Fox! We have some candy to share today! ]

[A small fight for Brother Lu, and it turned into a group battle between No. 1 High School and No. 3 High School. Duan Jiayan was very angry, because someone talked bad about Lu Xingci. He later got taken away by him ]

[But I heard that Duan Jiayan’s hand was injured, I don’t know if it’s serious…]

Gu Li watched the chatter in the group, and then clicken onto the post, she was happily eating the dogfood, when she suddenly saw a familiar person’s ID.

[I was just asking, where did he go this evening. Wait, who is Huo Zi? ]

[Hand injury? It’s not too serious, I saw that he is still alive and kicking while wearing a bandage. ]

It was Zhou Xingchen’s id.

When she remembered the last time they made contact, he had asked seriously:

After the college entrance examination, can I have a try again?

She smiled, even as her eyes dimmed again.

The temperature was dropping day by day. After the arrival of winter, the sky darkened early, and the school also adjusted the students’ work schedule accordingly, and moved the school time a little earlier.

Lu Xingci and Duan Jiayan both had their birthdays in winter. After their birthdays this year, they became adults one after the other. Every time Song Yi mentioned this, he would secretly laugh at Duan Jiayan.

“Xiao Duan, when are you going to the hospital for a checkup? Your glands should be maturing soon, right?”

Omegas with stress disorder usually developed their glands later and couldn’t bear sex until they reach adulthood. After crossing this age group, the glands will gradually develop and mature, which means that there is no need to avoid bonding.

Duan Jiayan looked at Song Yi with a malicious look on his face, and slapped him on the forehead: “What are you thinking about?”

Song Yi was beaten, and still continued to go around with him: “Aren’t you going to check?”

Duan Jiayan didn’t speak.

Song Yi smirked: “Then I’ll wait for the monitor to take you to check.”

Duan Jiayan couldn’t hold back when he heard this, and kicked Song Yi’s chair with a smile.

The two of them were fighting, and Song Yi said again: “This weekend is the monitor’s birthday, right? I haven’t been to his house, so I’m a little nervous.”

Lu Xingci’s coming-of-age ceremony was being held at the Lu residence. Except for the friends he himself invited, most of the invitees were from wealthy families in Ning City. Compared to ordinary celebrations, his birthday was more like a social field with scattered chatter, and what’s more, people specially came to the banquet from other places.

Duan Jiayan opened his mouth and suddenly remembered something. When Lu Xingci was not in the classroom, Duan Jiayan called out to Chen Yue: “Mr. Chen.”

Advertisements

Chen Yue had just finished writing the physics problem at hand, when he heard this, he turned his head: “Mr. Duan.”

Duan Jiayan asked, “When you go to Lu Xingci’s house on the weekend, are you going to wear formal clothes?”

Chen Yue thought for a while: “Will you wear it? After all, he is an adult. Aunt Jiang invited many guests. I heard that some media reporters even wanted to come, but Aunt Jiang refused.”