Chapter 6

Duan JiaYan’s grades have always been near the bottom, so the question on the board was really beyond Duan JiaYan’s scope of knowledge. He dumbly stood by the blackboard for around three minutes before the math teacher shot him an exasperated look and sighed.

“Go back and sit down.”

And so Duan JiaYan just quietly made his way back to sit down.

Just as he was sitting down, Song Yi immediately came up to him and said, “My ancestor! What were you and the class monitor doing yesterday? How did the both of you end up together?”

Earlier when he saw Duan JiaYan silently leave the classroom, he thought he was just heading to the washroom. Who knew that after ten minutes, She ChiLie would send him a whole row of exclamation marks, Class Ten and Holding Up Yi Zhong’s Sky chat groups also exploded.

Both the groups were frantically discussing how Duan JiaYan had slammed Du XuChen against the wall, and how the Omega who was engaging in some ambiguous activities with Lu XingCi was also Duan JiaYan…

Duan JiaYan!

Song Yi silently swore in his heart. It’s just been a night since they saw each other and his good brother’s suddenly a different gender? Then from now on is it okay for him to call Duan JiaYan his sister?

Advertisement

“Want to know how I became an Omega? Want to know what Lu XingCi and I were doing in the washroom? Want to know what happened to Du XuChen?”

Song Yi was so curious he could die.

Duan JiaYan, “Then help me write my three thousand word reflection essay.”

Song Yi, “…”

Duan JiaYan, “When you’re done, Xiao Duan will tell you a story.”

Song Yi, “…Get lost.”

The bell rang, signifying the end of the class. Duan JiaYan’s phone began to violently vibrate. He glanced at it and saw that Song Yi has added him into a new chat group. Looking up, he saw that the group’s name was Holding Up Yi Zhong’s Sky.

[Welcome new person!!]

[Is this a transfer student? Why’s there an O suddenly joining the group chat now?]

[Welcome little cutie!]

Song Yi, [It’s Duan JiaYan.]

The group chat was silent for a long while before it suddenly exploded.

[Brother Duan!!! I’m so grateful for you brother Duan!!!! Luckily the Omega that got together with Lu XingCi is you!!!]

[I felt so relieved once I heard your name, our Lu Lu didn’t betray mum after all!!!]

[Really, Grandfather Duan gave me a sense of security I’ve never felt before. He’s made me believe that even if he’s slept with the school’s hottie, they can still maintain a pure relationship between classmates the next morning.]

In his heart, Duan JiaYan thought that this was all nonsense, what brother or grandfather. But this group of Omegas are extremely passionate and Duan JiaYan didn’t want to sound too rude so he replied with a “Thank you?”

Advertisements

[Even a thank you can sound so gallant. How worthy of Yi Zhong’s tyrant.]

“Fuck,” Duan JiaYan laughed. “Everyone in your group is really something.”

“Everyone in our group,” Song Yi corrected. “You’re also an Omega now. Presenting when you’re sixteen to seventeen, your puberty sure came a little late.”