Chapter 61

He Yunsheng’s condition gradually stabilized by the time the year turned over. At the beginning of March and then through April, Fu Yuan specially took a leave and went over to Ning City.

In the second semester of the second year of high school, teachers of all subjects began a round of general review.

Duan Jiayan showed extraordinary perseverance in studying like this. Though Song Yi and the others still managed to joke about it at the start, by the end even Shen Chilie was not laughing.

Once the final exams were completely over, they would all be moving to the senior high school building.

“Son,” Shen Chilie patted Duan Jiayan’s shoulder from the back. He glanced at the learning guide in his hand and sighed with deep emotion: “When you graduate, you are going to be the fresh example of a prodigal son!”

“…you are the fresh example.”

“I started to make up for my English classes last week,” said Shen Chilie. “I hope I can still be saved.”

Duan Jiayan looked at him strangely: “Didn’t you claim to be a talented player. Do you really need to make up classes in this life?”

“Just treat all that as nonsense.” Shen Chilie said frankly: “I have found that everyone except your boyfriend is not a talented player.”

Duan Jiayan nodded in agreement: “Thank you for the praise.”

Seeing that Duan Jiayan was still continuing to move forward, Shen Chilie laughed: “Stupid? Your new classroom is here.”

Duan Jiayan snorted a laugh and turned back.

He glanced at the classroom door.

Class 30.

They had become the senior most students of highschool.

The autumn breeze swept across the stadium, the sky was bright, and the air was filled with the scent of sun-heated flowers and plants.

The basketball in Zhou Xingyu’s hand repeatedly bounced on the ground. And as he finished playing with the other boys in the class, there was a noisy atmosphere all around.

“Is the answer for the last question of mathematics b?”

“Isn’t it c?”

“I just asked Lu-ge and he chose b. My heart has gone cold.”

“I marked five wrong answers out of the ten questions. It’s over, I’m finished.” It was unknown who sighed: “The difficulty of this monthly test is really too much.”

The first monthly exam of the third year of high school has just passed, and according to the usual marking speed of the school, all the results would be released tomorrow at the latest.

Zhou Xingchen looked back, but didn’t see the figure behind him: “Where’s Duan Jiayan?”

“Supermarket.” Chen Yue raised his chin: “He went to buy water with Lu-ge.”

“Have you brought your cell phone? Ask him to bring me a bottle of Coke. I left my cell phone in the classroom.”

Advertisements

Chen Yue looked at him sideways while sending a message.

Seeing that Zhou Xingchen’s face was not looking very good, he hesitated for a moment: “How have you been getting along with Gu Li recently?”

Zhou Xingchen pursed his lips, and there was a trace of anxiety in his eyes.

After a long time, he answered vaguely, “It’s okay”