Chapter 13

Soon after, the bell signaling end of class rang.

Duan Jiayan undisturbed and restrainedly commented: “Was it funny?”

Lu Xingci: “It was alright.”

Duan Jiayan: “It seemed like you were laughing pretty happily.”

Lu Xingci paused, the smile on his face faded a bit.

He even used the honorific. He must be pretty angry.

The sides of Duan Jiayan’s mouth twitched and his tone was cool and thin: “I’m so stupid. It’s my honor that I am able to entertain you.”

His murderous spirit became overbearing. Song Yi was scared witless behind him: “This is it, this is it. The last time I saw him like this, he single-handedly took down four others.”

Chen Yue: “…”

Lu Xingci knew that he was in the wrong and thus asked sincerely, “what should I do to cheer you up?”

Duan Jiayan: “Do you see that microphone left on the platform by Teacher Zhao? Take it and exit the room, turn left and shout three times saying ‘I’m a dumb goose’, and then I’ll generously forgive you for what you said.”

Lu Xingci: “…”

Duan Jiayan, without any self-consciousness but with immense courage, urged: “Go ahead, little goose.”

This time it was Chen Yue who became silent.

Song Yi said with difficulty: “…Does the class president… beat people up?”

Chen Yue: “…He should.”

As soon as that was said, Lu Xingci leaned forward, his unsympathetic eyelids drooped slightly and he looked straight at Duan Jiayan.

Song Yi kicked Chen Yue’s chair: “This is it, this is it! The class president is going to deal blows!”

Chen Yue: “Don’t kick me. I don’t dare to stop him.”

As the other party approached, Duan Jiayan tensed up.

Alphas naturally brought forth a feeling of oppression. Especially since he had the mark of Lu Xingci, no matter what Duan Jiayan thought, his body also admitted that this was his Alpha.

It instinctively made Duan Jiayan want to obey this person. Looking into Lu Xingci’s pair of dark and silent eyes, his desire was constantly shouting–

Listen to him.

Duan Jiayan suppressed his messy thoughts and gave a gloomy smile.

Sure.

Advertisements

Oppressing me with your mark?

How dare you little bastard play dirty? Today, father will use actions to let you know how——

“It’s my fault.” Lu Xingci said: “I shouldn’t have called you stupid.”

…how instinct becomes bullshit in the face of violence..

Duan Jiayan was stunned for a second.

Before he realized what happened.

Lu Xingci was apologizing.

His long eyelashes were dropping from his eyelids yet those eyelashes weren’t considered too curled up. His brow ridge was distinct, making him look more neat and profound.

Seemingly because he rarely said these things, after he spoke, he slightly knitted his brows.

At first, he was really surprised. Duan Jiayan was a bit flattered for a moment and his ears were unexpectedly hot. Then, he returned to his senses and immediately abandoned this emotion that he shouldn’t have.