Chapter 69

An omega’s estrus period usually lasts from anywhere between three to four days to a week. During this period, most omegas won’t be able to eat anything except for a small amount of food, and can only drink water.

Because he had to go to school on Monday, after two consecutive days of indulgence, Lu Xingci and Duan Jiayan discussed it and decided to give him an inhibitor later.

On Sunday night, Duan Jiayan huddled on the bed in the master bedroom, in a trance.

In the past two days, he was forced to do quite a few things that he normally wouldn’t have done. The impact of a high degree of matching pheromones was really too terrifying. Once they got to bed, he couldn’t resist any request made by Lu Xingci.

Even for a thick-skinned person like Duan Jiayan, now that he has come to his senses, he feelt that what he had been doing was really, really shameless.

“What’s wrong?” Lu Xingci saw that the expression on his face was somewhat unnatural, and reached out to touch his cheek: “Is it uncomfortable?”

“No.” Duan Jiayan resisted the urge to rub against his palm. During this period, the omega would become more and more clingy. He smelled the pheromones of the other party, and even though he was drained, he couldn’t help the feeling at the moment.

Duan Jiayan whispered: “I want to take an inhibitor.”

Holding his omega, Lu Xingci was slightly taken by surprise at his words, and then smiled: “Now? Can you wait a little longer?”

“Why…” Duan Jiayan paused, and the look on his face changed, he couldn’t help but try to crawl to the side: “I’ve been wanting to say this since yesterday, can you be normal?”

In his current state, he couldn’t run anywhere. Lu Xingci easily grabbed him back, and seeing the resistance in his expression, he lowered his head and kissed him deeply.

There was no way for him to refuse.

Duan Jiayan was already very tired. But once the other party’s pheromone covered him, he could only be mobilized again and be extremely excited.

The light fragrance of grass and trees is like the fresh wind passing through a forest. Such a clear smell destroyed all his sanity effortlessly.

Duan Jiayan had endured for so long, and finally couldn’t help it, he closed his eyes as he broke down.

Lu Xingci hummed, a little surprised, and his voice softened: “Ah-ye, are you crying?”

For the first time in two days, he saw Duan Jiayan cry.

He looked at the scene in front of him with an inexplicable feeling rising in his heart. There were tears soaking his eyes. Duan Jiayan’s eyelashes were very long, and with tears shining on them, it seemed as if they would roll down if not careful.

Such a miserable and pitiful scene can especially satisfy the alpha’s desire to conquer.

Lu Xingci’s thumb pressed against his red eyes, and he praised sincerely: “So beautiful.”

He really broke down this time. Duan Jiayan kicked him weakly, and for the first time, he scolded him: “Sick in the head…”

The pheromones of an alpha and omega were intertwined together.

The scent of flowers in the room was getting stronger.

When he was taken to the bathroom to clean up, Duan Jiayan had no strength. And the original intention of washing turned into something else. After everything was over, Duan Jiayan’s feet were too soft to stand, and Lu Xingci directly carried him to the bed.