Chapter 36

Song Yi gave a ‘yi’, feeling that the perfume scent sounded a little familiar.

He was just thinking about this when he heard Chen Yue laugh beside him, “So pure? I never thought you’d like something like this.”

Lu Xingci laughed along, “I can’t?”

Chen Yue, “How can that be ge, you can like whatever you want. However, omegas with this kind of scent seem to be pretty rare, at least I’ve not met one yet.”

Zhou Xingchen chimed in blindly, “Lu-ge, why not let us organise a traditional goukon in Yi Zhong? We’ll help you find an omega that smells like that from the group and if you can’t find them, we can get in touch with Fu Zhong, Jiu Zhong, Shiqi Zhong…”

Lu Xingci side-eyed him, the look of amusement on his face not going away, “You’re pretty bored huh?”

Hearing him say that, Zhou Xingchen aggressively shook his head and shut up.

As they were chatting, Song Yi suddenly remembered something. He turned around, “Xiao-Duan, the scent of your pheromones, is it… freesias?”

He paused before finally spitting out the last word.

Duan Jiayan gave an ‘en’ in reply.

He thought about it. He shouldn’t have told Lu Xingci about his pheromones before. Though it is possible that the other person could have smelled it out…

Forget it.

It’s just a coincidence probably.

Duan Jiayan gave one last look at the label before lazily turning away.

Song Yi, feeling a little conflicted, looked at Duan Jiayan before also looking at Lu Xingci.

Even though these two had a ton of rumours between the both of them, Song Yi was very clear that from the start to end, Duan Jiayan had no extra motives.

He had initially thought Lu Xingci was also like this. At the most, he treated Duan Jiayan as a fairly close friend.

But stuff like pheromone scents, it is a very private matter…

Lu Xingci blatantly said he liked that sort of pheromones, could it be…

At this point in time, the guide ushered the crowd onto the next exhibit. Seeing Duan Jiayan lazily making his way along, Song Yi temporarily put his thoughts away.

After returning to Ning City, the school asked its students to write a 1,000 word summary of the activities that went on in the ABO museum.

Duan Jiayan wrote slowly, he never liked doing stuff like these anyway. Even till the deadline of the summary, he was still slowly writing it.

In the big classroom, half of the students were nowhere to be found.

Duan Jiayan wrote word after word. Recently, due to the temperature dropping, the school had started to allow its students to wear their own clothes to school to stay warm.

The classroom had yet to turn on the heater and was still a little cold.

Advertisements

Duan Jiayan was about to fall asleep while writing. He took out his phone and was prepared to play a song to keep his spirits up when suddenly, he smelled a cloyingly sweet scent.

The scent of honey rubbed around the tip of his nose. It was closely followed by the scent of gardenia, cinnamon and fruit candies……

Duan Jiayan’s thumb on his smartphone screen paused.