Chapter 53

His tone was too intimate and it naturally ended up sounding flirtatious.

Duan Jiayan was gradually dyed with his scent after being hugged by him.

The down jacket was still in Duan Jiayan’s hands, and there was only a thin shirt on his body. With the way Lu Xingci hugged him, he was able to clearly feel the other’s arm wrapped around his waist, pulling him deep into his embrace.

He was not sure whether it was intentional or not but the fingers around his waist slip down. The fingers seemed to be surprised by what it is touching and gave a slight pinch.

Lu Xingci murmured, “You’re so skinny.”

Duan Jiayan’s head burned and he could only feel the electricity coursing through him. He unconsciously shrank back, half his body felt numb.

“Between the two of us,” Duan Jiayan sincerely asked after settling down. “Who do you think is more of a gangster?”

Lu Xingci did not give a reply to that.

After a while, he raised his eyes slightly and answered with traces of laughter in his voice, “Thankfully you agreed, or I might start to develop a fear of fireworks.”

The fireworks in the sky were still going off, the sound of them exploding was like the ringing of thunder in winter.

As he said that, he could feel Duan Jiayan who was initially stiff as a board start to relax and little and even start leaning in towards him. He felt that it was almost enough and was just about to let go when a slender arm hooked onto his waist from the side.

Duan Jiayan returned his hug while speaking into his ear with a smile, “That won’t do. It wouldn’t sound nice if the news that my boyfriend is afraid of something like that spreads.”

His tone as he was talking sounded lazy and casual, and it almost sounded like he was joking yet at the same time being inexplicably serious.

Lu Xingci could not resist tightening his hug and realised for the first time that there actually is someone that can make him want to hide in embarrassment with a single sentence.

Unlike the composed front he was showing, Duan Jiayan’s heart was actually beating extremely fast. He very rarely hugged someone so intimately. Add on to that the fact that his waist and abdomen are sensitive, so he had difficulty resisting Lu Xingci’s touch.

However, between Lu Xingci and him, he was the one with relationship experience and so if he lost his composure with just a simple hug, it would be simply too embarrassing.

Till the fireworks were over, Lu Xingci never let go of his arm.

After the novelty of the moment had passed, Duan Jiayan could stand it no longer and tentatively asked, “Lu-ge, how much longer are we going to hug like this?”

He noticed that Duan Jiayan wanted to run out of his embrace. He knew the other’s personality was one that could not sit still for long and could not help laughing, “Then we’ll stop hugging.”

Right after he said that, he leaned down and touch Duan Jiayan’s lips with his own.

Duan Jiayan, “!”

Duan Jiayan stood frozen on the spot.

F*ck? Who dates someone like this, kissing them right after confirming the status of their relationship?

Plus……

Duan Jiayan could feel the other pecking against his lips and instantly his face and neck turned red.

Advertisements

Duan Jiayan seemed to be dazedly standing on the spot, letting the other do what he want. Just as the other had stuck his tongue out to touch his teeth, Duan Jiayan could stand it no longer.