Chapter 72

On the day of No. 1 Middle School’s graduation ceremony, half a month had passed since the end of the college entrance exam.

The graduation ceremony hadn’t started yet, so the third-year students were waiting in their classrooms for the announcement. Duan Jiayan had just opened the door to Class 10 when he heard the sound of noisy laughter accompanied by the coolness of the air conditioner.

When they saw Duan Jiayan enter the classroom, the boys who were chatting deliberately raised their voices.

“When I arrived at school today, I saw a Maybach parked in front of the school gate. No. 1 Middle School sure has a lot of rich people. Just as I finished thinking, I saw the class leader. I put down my lemon halfway and thought it was normal to drive a Maybach, but then I saw Duan Jiayan get out as well. “

The boy paused for a moment and asked,” What does that mean? “

The person next to him chimed in and chuckled. “This means that Brother Duan didn’t spend last night at his house.”

“It means I haven’t seen you for half a month and you’re itching for a beating.” Duan Jiayan patted the boy’s shoulder. “You’re making fun of me as soon as you arrive?”

“Hey, Brother Duan!” The boy turned his head exaggeratedly and smiled mischievously. “I didn’t see you. You didn’t hear any nonsense just now, right?”

Duan Jiayan threw his bag on the seat and laughed. “Alright, let’s put it away.”

“Duan Jiayan, I heard you got into a top university behind our backs.”

“The night the results came out, I was scolded by my parents until I was dizzy. I was looking for someone to hug and cry, but when I asked, I found out Duan Jiayan had already succeeded in bagging a good spot.”

The boy started narrating like a storyteller when he suddenly realized there was no one next to Duan Jiayan. “The class leader didn’t come with you?”

“He was called away by Teacher Zhao. I think he wanted to take a picture.”

Duan Jiayan sat down as he spoke.

As soon as he sat down, there was a burst of cheers from the classroom door. Duan Jiayan opened his eyes and saw Lu Xingci walk in.

Chen Yue casually grabbed a draft book and wrapped it into a microphone. He said excitedly, “Everyone, can you see that? This year’s top scorer is walking towards us. Ah, I can’t believe it, Dog Lu is so dazzling today.”

“Zhuangyuan, tell me, should we sit or kneel?”

“Sit down,” Lu Xingci saw that these people were very restless and smiled, “If you want to kneel, that’s fine too. Just kneel neatly.”

“What’s that saying again? When will the second joyous event be confirmed?”

As soon as he said this, Class 10 burst into laughter.

The girls smiled and lowered their eyes in embarrassment. Seeing that Lu Xingci was also laughing, a few of the boys wailed and howled.

“Did you see that? Even the top scholar smiled. This marriage must be arranged. “

“Lu Ge, let’s close the classroom door and tell the truth. It’s been half a month since the college entrance examination. Don’t tell me you two have already gotten your marriage certificate? “

“F * ck.” The Duan Jiayan couldn’t hold it in any longer. “What’s going on? Why are you all so excited today? “

The atmosphere around them was particularly lively. Song Yi turned around with a smile, “We haven’t seen each other for half a month. Aren’t you excited?”