Chapter 66

The night wind during winter was cold and bitingly freezing, passing them by with a bit of icy coldness.

Floral and herbal scents intertwined intimately and their pheromones melted together.

As such, the body gradually warmed up.

A voice came from the door of the main house.

“I’ve finally killed that female nurse, Duan Jiayan! Apologize to me! I’m not an idiot—” Before the words could be said, Zhou Xingchen suddenly saw the scene in the courtyard.

Lu Xingci turned his face sideways and pecked Duan Jiayan’s lips.

Very gently, and very blatantly.

He was stunned in place, until Duan Jiayan withdrew from Lu Xingci’s arms, and the latter glanced at him in an inexplicable mood, finally Zhou Xingchen realized how bad the timing of his appearance was.

He rushed into the room in a flash: “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! You continue!”

Duan Jiayan watched Zhou Xingchen rush out and then rush back inside, and the beautiful feeling faded due to being interrupted like that.

Duan Jiayan laughed and said, “How on earth did he grow so big?”

“Good family environment.”

Being disturbed by Zhou Xingchen, Lu Xingci let go of Duan Jiayan, and pulled the loose collar close for him, : “His family has a son who is five years older than him, and his parents also have a good relationship.”

As they chatted, Lu Xingci gossiped casually: “His father seems to listen to his mother very much.”

Duan Jiayan said strangely: “You high-class people, are there really strict wives?”

“Is it very strange?”

“But what about you?” Before he could say anything, Duan Jiayan answered his own question, “You look like a good leader, so you definitely won’t need to listen to me.”

Seeing that Lu Xingci was silent, Duan Jiayan thought he couldn’t come up with anything to say, he sighed with emotion: “I’m lucky.”

“You can speak whatever you want to say.” Lu Xingci said warmly: “Anyway, you just have to let me sleep properly.”

“… …”

Lu Xingci was covered in the smell of alcohol, so he went back to his room to change his clothes first. Duan Jiayan followed him.

This was not the first time he had come to Lu Xingci’s room. The spacious room was transparent and bright, and the walls were a simple white. There were a set of extracurricular exam papers on the desk, as well as their weekend homework.

Duan Jiayan sat on the bed, when he saw Lu Xing start to take off his suit, and suddenly he felt a little itchy.

“Lu-ge.” Duan Jiayan called him, “Come here to get your clothes off.”

Lu Xingci looked at the ill will on his face, and walked around to him with a good temper.

Advertisements

Really.

He’d just approached a little closer when Duan Jiayan straightened up, leaned over, and moved closer to him.

This guy had always been like this, doing things according to his own mind and thoughts. And probably because Lu xingci has always been very tolerant, in front of him, Duan Jiayan basically doesn’t know how to write the word “properity”.

Duan Jiayan stretched out his hand and pulled Lu Xingci’s tie.

He used a little force to make Lu Xingci lean down slightly. Then, as if he suddenly thought of something, he asked with a wicked smile, “Can I help you take it off?”